We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ba sale?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
271 posts
79 reviews
Save Topic
Ba sale?

I've been keeping a keen eye on ba's prices over the last month and the prices have stayed the same. Looked today and was shocked to see an increase of £300. Does anyone know when the sale started?

San Diego...
Level Contributor
24,101 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Ba sale?

In the US we call it a sale when the prices decrease not increase :-)

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
271 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ba sale?

Same here good beer! I'm going to give them a call and ask them to define 'sale'!

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
18,786 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ba sale?

"I'm going to give them a call and ask them to define 'sale'!" - From memory the current BA sale started around 3 weeks ago and ends on 24 September but it does not mean that every flight has seats at the sale prices and it will not cover all routes/dates.

The number of seats in the sale can be limited so it's not a surprise to see an increase of £300.

Aberdeen, United...
Level Contributor
271 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ba sale?

I phoned and moaned, got the price dropped!

The Netherlands
Level Contributor
333 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Ba sale?

We took advantage of the BA sale the day it started, about 3 weeks ago. It was a very good price. Immediately after we booked the two tickets, the prices for that flight at our days were increased to the normal level. They haven't come down again. That way we found out that for our flights there were only 2 seats in sale.

UK
Destination Expert
for Florida
Level Contributor
45,948 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ba sale?

i got good prices, but didn't wait til the end. Might book another trip too, if the price is right.

I checked prices before the sale they def went down. Yes the price went up 20 quid while waiting for another person to OK dates overnight. The price goes up when tickets are sold on your flight in your class.

7. Re: Ba sale?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 September 2014, 05:19