We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Meatloaf Rocktellz and Cocktails

Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Topic
Meatloaf Rocktellz and Cocktails

Will it only be the hotel (PH) and ticket master that sell tickets for the above show? Obviously, I want the best deal possible, but I'm thinking that for this kind of show, tix4tonight won't be selling any tickets, do you think that'll be the case?

We are wanting to get tickets for the first night if possible (26th Sept), and when I've just checked on TM, I'm actually amazed that there is still some tickets left, I thought that it might have been sold out by nw, but obviously not!

Special Offer
Vegas! The Show
340 reviews
from US$67.99*
US$116.61
Special Offer
World Famous Popovich Comedy Pet...
105 reviews
from US$34.99*
US$62.11
V: The Ultimate Variety Show
158 reviews
from US$48.99*
Special Offer
Zombie Burlesque at Planet Hollywood...
52 reviews
from US$52.99*
US$86.98
Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
5,899 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Meatloaf Rocktellz and Cocktails

I am not sure we know yet, you could try emailing the promoter

Should be on the website about the show, I am waiting to here reviews before I buy

Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Meatloaf Rocktellz and Cocktails

Hi John, yes it is on the website :)

I'm just wondering if we'll be able to get better discounts once we are there. If not, then I guess we'll just get them through PH or TM.

We were un-decided wether to go for the opening night, or our last night there, but decided that the opening night should be interesting! :D

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,869 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Meatloaf Rocktellz and Cocktails

Not sure about the discounts, but I've got a ticket for October 1! You weren't alone in your excitement.

Edited: 23 September 2013, 01:21
Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Meatloaf Rocktellz and Cocktails

@MarkDC If we can't get tickets for the opening night, then we'll probably get some for the 1st October too, our last night, and it'll be handy as we are stopping in the PH!

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
92 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Meatloaf Rocktellz and Cocktails

I am hoping to go in a couple of weeks - but given the cancellation of European dates want to see some reviews. If you buy at PH then do you waive the ridiculous TM fees? That was my plan!

Washington DC...
Level Contributor
2,869 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Meatloaf Rocktellz and Cocktails

Debbi, would love to find out your opinions if you see the show on the 26th. Do let me know if you end up with Oct 1. I'll be staying in Hotel32 just down the road.

Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Meatloaf Rocktellz and Cocktails

@Andy Good point, yes you probably do get them cheaper (no fees!) if bought from PH. Probably one of the first things we'll do as we arrive before3pm check in and I'm not paying to check in early!!

@Mark Will do!

Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Meatloaf Rocktellz and Cocktails

@Mark We went on the opening night, and really enjoyed it! It's Meatloaf 'vegas'd up abit! A cross between a rock concert and vh1 storytellers, although the Q&A section wasn't really that long. I thought his voice sounded powerful, but my husband reckoned that it wasn't as good as it used to be. There were a couple of first night niggles, and he did seem like he was abit nervous too, but overall I would totally recommend it wether you are a fan or not! Hope you enjoy!

Eta: It was only one and a half hours long, but in that time he manages to get in a lot of his well known songs.

Edited: 30 September 2013, 02:55
Michigan
Level Contributor
714 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Meatloaf Rocktellz and Cocktails

Thanks for your review. I will be at the show on Oct. 22nd and am really looking forward to it.

Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Meatloaf Rocktellz and Cocktails

Your welcome Googs! Enjoy!