We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

What website do you buy your tickets from?

Carmel, Indiana
Level Contributor
471 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
What website do you buy your tickets from?

Went to Lasvegas.com to order Jersey Boys tickets. Almost $23 discount per ticket! Great! Then as I was beginning to order, I notice a $9.95 service fee attached...not so great now.

So, are there any other places where they don't charge a fee?

Cedar Rapids, Iowa...
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: What website do you buy your tickets from?

Every place charges some sort of fee.

Smartervegas.com has great deals booked directly through Ticketmaster.com

smartervegas.com/shows/…ticketsdiscounts.aspx

milwaukee
Level Contributor
2,375 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: What website do you buy your tickets from?

the service fee's are everywhere, they are all similar to ticketmaster. pretty much every show you can assume a 10-20 service fee on top of the published rates we have found. i generally buy direct from the property as they are easier to deal with if something goes wrong or something needs to be changed. they will always match any promo code and most promo codes take you back to the property website anyway. smartervegas and viator are solid sites that i have not heard any complaints on

3. Re: What website do you buy your tickets from?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 September 2014, 05:17