We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Planning a trip to Vegas. Need advice on limo rental rates

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cebu City...
2 posts
Save Topic
Planning a trip to Vegas. Need advice on limo rental rates

Any of you folks rented a limo from Las Vegas airport?

Browsed many limo companies’ websites, kinda all the same to me...

This company lasvegasurbanlimo.com/airport_limo_service_l… charges 70 dollars for a strech limo ride from Las Vegas airport. Looks like a good deal! Someone tried this company?

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,044 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Planning a trip to Vegas. Need advice on limo rental rates

Assuming you are looking for a rental for an airport to hotel transfer the most recommended company on TA is Presidential Limo which I've used and the service was excellent - the rate will start from around $50 per hour + tip (for a sedan) and will go upwards depending on your choice of vehicle - it would be $69 per hour for a stretch limo.

http://www.presidentiallimolv.com/

Washington
Level Contributor
4,461 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Planning a trip to Vegas. Need advice on limo rental rates

Have you tried the Bell Trans VIP service? It's $28.00 per person & includes round trip service in either a Limo or SUV. It is a shared service, so you'd be potentially sharing the vehicle with one other party unless at the time of your pickup, there is nobody else & in that case, the car is all yours for that price! They also will automatically notify you of your return trip (pickup) back to the airport, so no need to worry about calling to setup a pickup. And not many people know this, but Presidential Limo is a subsidiary owned by Bell Trans; so when you book thru Bell Trans, they in turn arrange the car with Presidential Limo. And Presidential Limo has a wonderful reputation!

Edited: 25 September 2013, 10:14
Washington
Level Contributor
4,461 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Planning a trip to Vegas. Need advice on limo rental rates

Oh, BTW; I use them & in fact have them booked for my Vegas trip coming up next week.

For two people at $56.00 RT, it beats paying for a one-way limo ride. And although you share the car with someone else, it sure beats using the regular airport shuttle services or using the taxi.

Edited: 25 September 2013, 10:22
Missouri
Level Contributor
1,137 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Planning a trip to Vegas. Need advice on limo rental rates

In April, we paid $60 plus tip and had the limo for 1 hour, did not pre-book. We went to the LV sign and then our hotel and still had time remaining.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Planning a trip to Vegas. Need advice on limo rental rates

I have used presidential Limo several times, never had a problem. excellant service, and very professional.

Cebu City...
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Planning a trip to Vegas. Need advice on limo rental rates

Thanks to all of you for your advice!

In mid October I'll be in Vegas, so I'll post my impressions about limo services.

7. Re: Planning a trip to Vegas. Need advice on limo rental rates

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2014, 05:17