We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Signature Valet Parking

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
haines, alaska
Destination Expert
for Haines
Level Contributor
7,040 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Signature Valet Parking

I know this has probably been answered before, but after searching for the answer for 10 minutes, I will just cut to the chase.......

We are booked at the Signature and will have a rental car........their website and my reservation just say that there is valet parking......does that mean we cannot self park our vehicle ?.....will we have to take everything out the car when we check in, or will we have access to the car after it is parked ?........Do we have to wait for the valet to bring the car down, every time we want to go somewhere ?.......

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
7,970 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Signature Valet Parking

>does that mean we cannot self park our vehicle

There's no self parking *at* Signature. But take a look at the property map to get an idea of where the MGM parking area is.

>will we have to take everything out the car when we check in

Let the bell person handle it. They'll deliver everything to your room after you check in.

>will we have access to the car after it is parked

No.

>Do we have to wait for the valet to bring the car down,

Call down before you leave the room. They'll have it ready for you.

haines, alaska
Destination Expert
for Haines
Level Contributor
7,040 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Signature Valet Parking

Thank you Phil......very helpful.......since we are staying a week, we will need to bring in groceries along with our luggage, and weren't sure if that would be manageable in one trip when we check in......

Definitely appreciate the suggestion of the property map......

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Signature Valet Parking

You are overthinking/overworring. The valets and bell staff are extremely nice and helpful. They'll take care of getting all your stuff (including groceries) to your room.

haines, alaska
Destination Expert
for Haines
Level Contributor
7,040 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Signature Valet Parking

Thank you for the reassurance Zeke........yes, it has been years since we have been to Las Vegas and things have changed quite a bit......and you're so right, I am a worry wart LOL

wisconsin
Level Contributor
165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Signature Valet Parking

Am considering signature for first time also and will be renting car. PhillyWIll you mentioned looking at property map for mgm... can I self park at mgm if I want or is everything valet?

ps... phillyw... I also sent you a pm with more questions if you don't mind. thx.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,075 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Signature Valet Parking

You can self park at MGM Grand if you prefer that to valet at Signature.

www.mgmgrand.com/tools/MGM_Property_Map.pdf

Emmaus, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
980 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Signature Valet Parking

You can park in the MGM garage, nothing stopping you.

I stayed at Signature several years ago with rental car. I go in and out of properties pretty frequently. For some reason I did this experiment one day. I wouldn't suggest it but that's just me.

It's quite a walk, unless there's an outdoor route that I didn't explore. If you'll refer to the map I believe you can cut through the Monorail entrance (perhaps someone can confirm?). Still it's quite the walk. If that's not the case then you're going all the way through "The District" to the Lobby and back through "The Underground". (Those are new names to me, used to be called Star Lane and something else.

Bottom line was valet and bell desk provided great service. And as mentioned you can call down and have the car ready to go.

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
8,281 posts
163 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Signature Valet Parking

You can also self park at Planet Hollywood and schlep your stuff over too, but why? Valet, $1 a bag or so tip will take care of it. Signature is not like the regular hotel, its the timeshare part and each tower has its own valet, fast prompt service. The call down is a great option too.

9. Re: Signature Valet Parking

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2014, 04:16