We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Carnegie Deli?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
England
Level Contributor
1,799 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Carnegie Deli?

Just walked past the site of Carnegie Deli in Mirage and it is closed, wrapped in covers. Not sure if they are re-fitting the place, but it looks a bit permanent to me.

Level Contributor
567 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Carnegie Deli?

Walked past that today too, didn't see any covers round it, but then again, it was this afternoon. Maybe I just didn't look that closely?!

Cave Creek, Arizona
Level Contributor
1,301 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Carnegie Deli?

On the mirage website it says that it's food is being served out of Samba for a few weeks. I wish both would close and get replaced by decent options, although the cakes are nice

Fairfield...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Carnegie Deli?

I haven't been there, so what's wrong with Carnegie Deli, dhonk?

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
8,442 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Carnegie Deli?

Carnegie deli is good in my opinion but you gotta share. The sandwiches are ridiculous.

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Carnegie Deli?

I hope it's gone for good.

The only things I've had from there that I liked were the roasted vegetables and baked potato.

Soups and sandwiches - Bleh!

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
1,082 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Carnegie Deli?

I won't miss it. Overpriced and food was just ok.

Saint Louis...
Level Contributor
266 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Carnegie Deli?

Carnegie STUNK UP that entrance to the Mirage. Good, but overpriced and overrated.

Carlsbad CA
Level Contributor
1,746 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Carnegie Deli?

There was something interesting in that you could take a tram and go to two classic delis, one from the west coast--Cantor's and the other from the east. However both sucked in their LV incarnations.

Edited: 04 October 2013, 05:38
Middletown...
Level Contributor
53 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Carnegie Deli?

I wouldn't miss the place if it closed. We ate there several times & we never had a meal that I can honestly say was so good that we would want to go back for another one.

Mirage needs a 24 hour restaurant that has a large selection of reasonably priced breakfast, lunch & dinner options.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
24,536 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Carnegie Deli?

Katz's Deli is good, Carnagie not so much.