We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegas for British Girls

Manchester, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Vegas for British Girls

Hey,

Please can anyone give me any tips for 2 British girls going to Vegas for the first time.

Where are the best clubs (RnB)

Where are the best pool parties

How to avoid queues, get cheap entry and access to VIP

(we're not going till September 2014)

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,572 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,043 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
571 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,805 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegas for British Girls

Jackcolton is your best source of info for clubs and pool parties.

http://www.jackcolton.com/

Jersey UK
Level Contributor
2,600 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegas for British Girls

You have plenty of time to do your research if going 2014,

Keep reading this forum

Mims

Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
215 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegas for British Girls

SEconded the Jack Colton forum recommendation.

For girls, pick the clubs you would want to go to, then store the cell phone numbers for the VIP hosts for those clubs based on Jack Colton site/forum recommendations. Text those hosts when you're a week or so out from your trip (not a year or 6mo out) and let them know your plans.

IF You're well-dressed attractive girls you should be able to just get walked into most clubs.

I personally can't speak highly enough about Brian Sweet with Light/Daylight. He's the head VIP host / Podium guy (ie the decision maker for all club access) and I used him for a daybed at Daylight (amazing party) then Light (possibly the most impressive club in Vegas) the night before. He was extremely responsive and took great care of me both times. No lines. No cover.

EDIT: As a non-US citizen I encourage you to look into the tipping threads over there, as tips make the world go round in Vegas.

Edited: 07 October 2013, 19:25
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Vegas for British Girls

The very nature of the club and pool party scene means that hot places come and go. What's going to be hot next September might not even exist right now! I'm far from a club expert but I'm aware that one of the hottest clubs in town right now - Hakkasan - only opened around six months ago.

As has been suggested, ask here again a couple of months ahead of your trip and check out jackcolton.com to get a feel of what to expect.

Edited: 07 October 2013, 20:08
Memphis, TN
Level Contributor
215 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Vegas for British Girls

Yep.

Right now the top clubs are Hakkasan, Light, and XS. The first two are brand new and definitely raise the bar with regards to light/sound (Light is the most impressive club I've been in anywhere in the US). Most likely next year those 3 will retain the crown... but there is always some changeover.

Pool-wise, Daylight, Marquee Day Club, Encore Day Club are 3 of the biggest high-end pools with Wet Republic, Tao, Liquid, and such making some noise as well.

Type of music and day of the week affects the crowd as well. Liquid is huge on Thursday but slow on Friday for example.

6. Re: Vegas for British Girls

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 October 2014, 06:19