We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Expedia beats TR price!

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Omaha, Nebraska
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
8,142 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Expedia beats TR price!

So a girlfriend said we needed to hit Vegas since she turns 30 next month. So I plug in my TR number & pull up room prices...not too bad for the weekend before Thanksgivine...$215 for 4 nights.

Check Expedia...cuz I just gotta know what else is out there & I see Harrahs for $34/nt for 4 nts--WHAT??!!

I usually travel w/ DH (so his card is on reservation also) & during the week, so typically comped.I figured just my card & a weekend, we might pay a bit. BUT I DON'T UNDERSTAND--WHY would Expedia be LESS than offers w/ my TR card??!! (btw, I tried every promo code, calender, offer...couldn't beat Expedia)

I was going to call TR & complain & demand they match Expedias price--which I expect they would, but I shouldn't even have to call...

Another recent post had mentioned the same thing--do your research, people!

(btw, we ended up booking a package thru Expedia--air & 3 nights at TI was barely more than air alone on SWA--which was the best price we could find for that weekend)

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Expedia beats TR price!

See what being a poker player gets you? No respect, lol

Don't feel bad, I don't even get a couple of free weeknights from Gold Coast anymore.

It doesn't really matter how you get to Vegas, just that you do. Have a great trip.

Sterling, Illinois
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
75 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Expedia beats TR price!

Always helps to shop around little. Enjoy your stay, :)

not Pittsburgh
Level Contributor
386 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Expedia beats TR price!

Of course now you have that nagging feeling in the back of your mind about all the times you didn't check Expedia.

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,143 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Expedia beats TR price!

Back in August I stayed at MB via a Expedia deal. Better than anything else I could find. Other places either had low rates, or higher rates + free buffets. Expedia got me the low rates + free buffets.

5. Re: Expedia beats TR price!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 October 2014, 05:19