We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Something Youve Never Done Whilst Visiting Vegas?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
453 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Something Youve Never Done Whilst Visiting Vegas?

Ok, so most here have visited LV a number of times, we are coming up to our 5th visit - not a huge number by some standards but its a darn long flight to have to face lol.

Anyway, for us we've never made it to the Las Vegas welcome sign - Something that we've always wanted to do.

So I was just wondering, is there anything that youre still wanting to do which you have done as yet whilst visiting LV?

Emma

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,195 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Something Youve Never Done Whilst Visiting Vegas?

Just so you won't feel bad, it took us YEARS before we made it to the sign.

We have not been to M yet. And I would like to stay at GVR one trip.

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,152 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Something Youve Never Done Whilst Visiting Vegas?

Haha, we've been going about 18 years and also have never been to the sign. We've never been to a cirq show, but will be going to KA Nov 8th. I've never had the chocolate martini at the Wynn, but would love to, if we get down there this next trip. Have never had a hand pay, but would love one, lol.

Level Contributor
332 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Something Youve Never Done Whilst Visiting Vegas?

How about win the Lions Share. Sure would be nice...

Level Contributor
332 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Something Youve Never Done Whilst Visiting Vegas?

How about win the Lions Share. Sure would be nice...

Level Contributor
246 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Something Youve Never Done Whilst Visiting Vegas?

NYNY coaster! We always get there too late or too hungover

PA
Level Contributor
386 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Something Youve Never Done Whilst Visiting Vegas?

I want to spend a night at the Quad (IP) before it's refurbished. I just find it hard to believe it is that bad.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Something Youve Never Done Whilst Visiting Vegas?

In dozens of trips I've never...

..taken a helicopter flight over the Strip. No interest in doing so.

..been to Grand Canyon. I've visited GC a few times but never as a side trip from Vegas. It's a destination in its own right.

..been to a UNLV football or basketball game. Definitely on my list but just have never gotten around to it yet,

Level Contributor
246 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Something Youve Never Done Whilst Visiting Vegas?

Quad -- don't do it! Everyone I know who felt they had to try it totally regretted it. My sister in law had a rash for a week from the blankets. Yuck

Visalia, California
Level Contributor
926 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Something Youve Never Done Whilst Visiting Vegas?

In all honesty I've been fairly well behaved most of my trips. I've never really experienced the "sin" of sin city.

I've never been to a strip club or done anything of that sort. Most of that stuff doesn't interest me but I've always wanted to go to one of the bigger clubs just to see if the women are as hot as people say.

For the most part I've been busy with other things or something has made me stay fairly mellow.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
453 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Something Youve Never Done Whilst Visiting Vegas?

Ive always wanted to watch UNLV football too but its never been the right time of year. We did watched the 51's play baseball last time which was fantastic fun :)