We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Big Bus.com hop on/off

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,305 posts
186 reviews
Save Topic
Big Bus.com hop on/off

Have been to Vegas sooo many times. Decided to do this. Beautiful day to ride the open bus.

Great day, enjoyed the guides and there stories, even for me, the experienced vegas person. Did hop off on Fremont street, Outlets, and other places.

Went in search of a fried Twinkie to look at not eat.

Bus comes by every 1/2 hr. Fabulous

Recommend this bus ride

California
Level Contributor
197 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Big Bus.com hop on/off

What the price?

Paisley, United...
Level Contributor
114 posts
139 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Big Bus.com hop on/off

we paid £16, each on vitaor, for a 24 hour pass , was a great way of showing mother in law the town as was her first time ,

Irving, Texas
Level Contributor
654 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Big Bus.com hop on/off

Why look at the fried twinkie? eat it , if you walk instead of riding the bus you'll burn the few calories it offers.Trust me they are great and healthier than a salad with dressing in it.

IL
Level Contributor
120 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Big Bus.com hop on/off

If you have never been or brought a Vegas virgin with you it's a fun way to see some sights. Otherwise, total waste of time and money. More details? I reviewed here on TA after I was less than impressed back in April.

Los Angeles
Level Contributor
3,710 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Big Bus.com hop on/off

I did one of those hop on/off bus tours on my first trip to Chicago, and it was a great way to learn my way around the city and enjoy some history. Good recommendation.

LOL on the fried twinkie being "healthier than a salad with dressing." Maybe the twinkie has fewer calories, but what part of the twinkie could be defined as "healthy?"

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
1,192 posts
114 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Big Bus.com hop on/off

Hop on off on strip ?

They always look crowded. Is it hard to find room for family ? At Christmas

7. Re: Big Bus.com hop on/off

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2014, 06:20