We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another Vegas Trip 10/9-10/18

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
7,011 posts
242 reviews
Save Topic
Another Vegas Trip 10/9-10/18

We had a fabulous time. Stayed at MGM and Marriott Grand Chateau. Ate at my favorite place, Wolfgang Puck, @mgm

Went grocery shopping at Walmart, interesting, prefer Albertson's, even have the card

Construction at Mariott Grand Chateau,noisy sometimes. Enjoyed Elton John concert, Big Bus tour and the Vegas weather.

Went to MGM comedy club,featuring Brad Garrette, not good, we were surprised.

Thanks to Delta airlines and Virgin America for safe flights

This was a great time to be in vegas, it was not crowded. Had a wonderful trip, bought some fun items. Planning our April trip

Mentioned in this post
Marriott's Grand Chateau
Marriott's Grand Chateau
3,610 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
2,277 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Big Bus Tours
Big Bus Tours
2,870 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
America at New York New York
America at New York New...
1,559 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
7,011 posts
242 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another Vegas Trip 10/9-10/18

My trip reports are not exciting.. Believe me, our trip was. I don't write everything......we were everywhere...loved Earl of Sandwich and Stage a Door Deli, still my favorite Wolfgang

We will be back, thanks MGM

Mentioned in this post
Earl of Sandwich
Earl of Sandwich
2,987 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Calgary
Level Contributor
730 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another Vegas Trip 10/9-10/18

I love the Holiday Sandwich at Earl of Sandwich. So happy it's a year round treat now. Sounds like you had a great time. Thanks for the write-up.

Mentioned in this post
Earl of Sandwich
Earl of Sandwich
2,987 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
3. Re: Another Vegas Trip 10/9-10/18

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2014, 05:17