We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Heli usa

Grimsby, United...
Level Contributor
19 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Heli usa

Hello!

I purchased a helicopter trip for two people last night with HeliUSA, however when I got the confirmation email, my outlook.com account said 'Be careful, this person failed our fraud detection checks'. Has anybody got any experiences with them to say if it is a fraud? I paid on credit card luckily so i'd be able to get my money back either way, i just don't want to get to vegas and there be no helicopter ride haha.

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
19,540 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Heli usa

If the charge has got past your cc checks I wouldn't worry about the outlook.com message - this can happen because their website doesn't have up to date security certificates/software.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
293 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Heli usa

I get these warning messages all the time with Outlook, it doesn't have anything to do with the company's solvency. Like the above poster said, their internet security certificate is likely just out of date.

3. Re: Heli usa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2014, 04:20