We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Cars in Las Vegas.. anything other than Limos?!?

manchester
Level Contributor
57 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Wedding Cars in Las Vegas.. anything other than Limos?!?

Does anyone know if there are any other wedding cars available in LV other than LImos? it seems like the only transportation to get to and from our wedding is a limo which I dont really want, it seems odd that in Vegas where you can get anything there seems to be a lack of wedding cars available. we have seen the nice cars you can hire for 5 hours but thats way too long,,ideally we want exactly what the limo company offers but just not a limo, does anyone know if this type of car company exists???

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,082 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Cars in Las Vegas.. anything other than Limos?!?

If not a limo what sort of car do you want - Presidential Limo's fleet includes Lincoln Towncar, Cadillac Escalade.

manchester
Level Contributor
57 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Cars in Las Vegas.. anything other than Limos?!?

I was hoping for a vintage type car or a cadilac :)

Rockville, Maryland
Level Contributor
6,263 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Cars in Las Vegas.. anything other than Limos?!?

"Vintage"--You might consider trying the concierge at Wynn's. They have Bentleys for the sole use of high rollers, but the concierge may be able to put you in touch with their supplier (new car, but a Bentley), who may then be able to help you. Also consider calling the concierge at the Venetian. Happy anniversary!

Tempe, AZ
Level Contributor
10,638 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Cars in Las Vegas.. anything other than Limos?!?

Google 'classic car rental las vegas'. You're welcome.

Visalia, California
Level Contributor
926 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding Cars in Las Vegas.. anything other than Limos?!?

Yes they have a ton of cars you can be driven around in.

Rolls Royce

Bentley

Jags

Cadillac's and so on.

You might be able to find other types of things that are more unique. Be prepared to pay for it though. A RR Phantom is a $500k+ car. Just search Las Vegas Rolls Royce rental. Las Vegas Bentley and so on.

Not entirely sure if they have any Maybachs. I know Wynn/Encore has a couple of RR Phantoms whether or not they can be rented I do not know. I know they are typically reserved for high rollers.

A vintage Rolls Royce or something a long those lines will be expensive. But I'm sure you can find another type of vintage luxury car. They are VERY expensive to maintain and repair.

Edited: 26 October 2013, 00:21
6. Re: Wedding Cars in Las Vegas.. anything other than Limos?!?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 October 2014, 05:22