We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll call for Easter 2014....

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
lincs
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
58 reviews
Save Topic
Roll call for Easter 2014....

Who will be joining us, 17th April , 7nts , bellagio. Our first ever visit to Vegas to celebrate my birthday, will be turning 40 in the middle of our stay!!! Excited is not the word!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Roll call for Easter 2014....

I'll happily join you but what will your husband say? :)

Sorry you haven't heard back from anyone. That's a bit boring when all you want to do is celebrate booking. I know how excited I was the first time I booked Las Vegas and I promise you, based on seven more trips, the excitement never gets any less.

Have a wonderful trip and a fabulous birthday. I'll be following you out a couple of months later for my wedding!

Hopefully my bumping your thread a little closer to the top of the pile will spark a few people to reply and you'll find those Easter bunnies to share your trip with after all. (And if not let me know and I'll hop (geddit?) on a plane.)

Waukesha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
756 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Roll call for Easter 2014....

We are heading out Easter Sunday for 5 days! Annual trip but a bit light on travelers this year due to its late date. Im excited because Late April is a hell of a lot warmer than late March and much more predictable weather wise. Spring is awesome in LV! Weather is perfect, days in the mid to high 80's and evenings in the low 70's. I live in Wisconsin so this annual trip amps me up for summer!

County Durham
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Roll call for Easter 2014....

Hi sunshinelincs

My husband and I fly from Manchester on 17 April! Perhaps we're on the same outgoing flight? We're with Virgin and staying at the Aria. Our trip is a joint celebration of hubbie's 30th and our first wedding anniversary... we are also very excited! I'm sure you'll have a fantastic holiday and birthday!

lincs
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Roll call for Easter 2014....

Hi everyone!! excited to get replies!!

Redr19 we go from Gatwick 17th April with Virgin! Sounds like the weather will be perfect. I keep compliling list of to do's!! Its getting longer and longer.

Viva las vegas everyone!!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Roll call for Easter 2014....

So is that a no to needing me to hop on a plane?

Sunny Scarborough
Level Contributor
55 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Roll call for Easter 2014....

We'll be there! fly from Manchester 17th with Virgin. This will be our sixth Vegas trip - we got married there in August 2012 (stayed at The Wynn in a Salon Suite - very nice but not cheap!), went back for our first anniversary this year (stayed at Vdara City Corner Suite & got upgraded to Panoramic Suite - very nice too with 270 degree views) and have just booked again with Vdara as we enjoyed it so much. This year it's Fiona's 40th so this holiday will be the start of the celebrations.

You'll love Vegas & I'm sure you'll have a fantastic time.

I'm sure you've read lots of Vegas forum posts regarding what to do etc but if you would like some advice on what to do or where to go etc etc message us and we'll see if we can help.

Edited: 31 October 2013, 16:45
lincs
Level Contributor
1,279 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Roll call for Easter 2014....

Ldn2009, ha!! Yeah why not the more the merrier!! Come along!!

Austin, Texas
Level Contributor
906 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Roll call for Easter 2014....

I don't even know if I'll be alive then. Way to far ahead to make plans

London, United...
Level Contributor
17,130 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Roll call for Easter 2014....

Bleeding heck. You're a barrel of laughs!

Albany, New York
Level Contributor
180 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Roll call for Easter 2014....

We'll be at the Bellagio too - April 15 - 25! We just got back from 11 days there. Always a great time! See you at the pool! :):)