We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone used the Delta lounge at ATL?

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
414 posts
Save Topic
Anyone used the Delta lounge at ATL?

We have about a three hour layover in Atlanta and can use the lounge for $25 through our Amex Delta card. Drinks, food and a comfy place to relax seem very appealing. I would appreciate any comments from those that have visited the lounge.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,567 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,034 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
570 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
57,085 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone used the Delta lounge at ATL?

There are either 5 or 6 of them, so make sure you pick one that's a bit nicer (Terminal E being one of them).

Don't count on too much for the food, it's just packaged snacks for the most part. If you like to have a drink or two the $25 would be worth it. But otherwise the Sky Clubs can be anything but relaxing at times, because of the number of people they allow in.

Connecticut
Level Contributor
82 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone used the Delta lounge at ATL?

If you plan on having cocktails, the $25 is worth it! I also have the same deal through my Amex, but my husband actually has the annual pass, so we almost always are in a lounge if there is one available. Some do get crowded. I've only been in terminals B and C in ATL and they were fine. Snacks are ok, cheese, crackers, veggies, snack mixes, cookies, hummus etc....Beats sitting in a busy terminal or at the airport bar.

kansas city, mo usa
Level Contributor
14 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone used the Delta lounge at ATL?

While I still think it is a nice break from the chaos in the terminals (especially Atlanta), I was surprised to find on my last visit a few months ago that they now charge for a lot more of their beverages. They used to only charge for high end drinks, but now they charge for things such as Heineken and Atlanta's Sweetwater microbrew (both $3). Apparently this is something they started in the Spring of this year at all of their Clubs. There are still some complimentary items (alcohol), however.

Knoxville, Tennessee
Level Contributor
414 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone used the Delta lounge at ATL?

Thanks everyone!

Minneapolis
Destination Expert
for Minneapolis
Level Contributor
4,081 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Anyone used the Delta lounge at ATL?

Do it.

I have annual pass and love to relax in the clubs.

Free wifi

Coffee & Baileys

Snax

Widnes, England...
Level Contributor
248 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Anyone used the Delta lounge at ATL?

Im going next week and have a 3 hour layover there and an 8 hour layover on the return leg. Can i get in to these places? Haven't flown out of Europe before so this long haul business is new to me!

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
57,085 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Anyone used the Delta lounge at ATL?

delta.com/content/…one-day-pass.html

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Anyone used the Delta lounge at ATL?

no help on the delta lounge. but we always get passes for the us air lounge in charlotte.

just draft beer and wine, hot soup and some snacks. but a nice way to kill some time,watch tv and plenty of outlets to charge up your phone.

atlanta
Level Contributor
484 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Anyone used the Delta lounge at ATL?

I have spent some time in several of the sky clubs in atl waiting for flights. It helps me with my standard preflight routine which includes at least one rum and diet coke. Irish fan is correct, the one in the e terminal is the nicest and least crowded. Sometimes they can get crowded to the point where it is difficult to find a seat.

Burnt Hills, New...
Level Contributor
142 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Anyone used the Delta lounge at ATL?

Worth the 25 dollars if you are going to drink 3 or more drinks each. Relaxation and food is nothing special compared to other airline hubs. Last one I used was British Air at Heaththow(sp?), although crowed, it offered numerous food items (hot and cold), showers and private sleep areas.