We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rather Silly Question about Vegas TV!

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
383 reviews
Save Topic
Rather Silly Question about Vegas TV!

This is possible quite a stupid question and maybe impossible to get an answer to but TA Vegas forum has to be the best place to ask I suppose so here goes.....

We stayed at Paris during our last visit to Vegas back in Feb and you know how the hotel TV run local news/weather/vegas events etc......well we watched a commercial which was advertising Margaritaville with Jimmy Buffett's song of the same name playing over the voice over. It was like a 20 sec commercial just showing clips of the bar etc and basically saying "come on over" etc.

Does anyone know if this commercial is available for viewing online and if so where?!

Don't ask me my reasons for wanting to know as they are rather silly!

I have looked on You Tube and googled like mad but to no avail. Not like there would be anyone wanting to upload the commercial online in the first place! I will probably have to wait until we head back to Vegas but you can generally find anything online nowadays so thought it would be worth asking you Vegas fans!

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rather Silly Question about Vegas TV!

I am sure your reasons really matter. Have you tried looking to see if margaritaville has a website??.

May be a foolish reply to your question but its worth a shot.

Newcastle, United...
Level Contributor
3,020 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rather Silly Question about Vegas TV!

Is it just the song you're interested in or the whole commercial?

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
383 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rather Silly Question about Vegas TV!

Its the commercial itself - looked on the website but to no avail A1. Think I have seen every single google entry for the whole song and various recordings - I now know more about Jimmy Buffett than I thought possible lol!

There is something in that particular commercial that I need to see (long story!)

Edited: 01 November 2013, 14:56
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
5,704 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rather Silly Question about Vegas TV!

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=Margaritaville+commercials&qs=n&form=QBVR&pq=margaritaville+commercials&sc=1-20&sp=-1&sk=

You've checked these?

Edited: 01 November 2013, 15:06
Winnipeg, Canada
Level Contributor
5,704 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rather Silly Question about Vegas TV!

Sorry. that was a usless link and I coulcn't fix it.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
1,776 posts
383 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rather Silly Question about Vegas TV!

Thanks luv2, they did actually work, didn't have the one I wanted BUT........in a roundabout way it lead me to the Flamingo's Facebook page and lo and behold the video I wanted was there!!!!!!!!! So thanks so much!

7. Re: Rather Silly Question about Vegas TV!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 November 2014, 04:17