We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I found the best burger in LV...

Lockhart, Texas
Level Contributor
630 posts
1 review
Save Topic
I found the best burger in LV...

I'm not talking about uber expensive burgers tourist eat on the strip, I'm talking about freshly hand made patties with fresh ingredients. Man my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Fat Boy's Restaurant on Stewart about 10 minutes from downtown. OMG it's the best I've ever had. Try the double cheese boyger with chencho fries. Or if your starving try the double monster boyger. Man why this place doesn't get any love on TA is surprising. I know it's off strip but so are other places. Go here next time you visit, you won't regret it. Check it out on yelp, cause they seem to know about it.

Bandera, Texas
Level Contributor
198 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I found the best burger in LV...

Best burger I've had in Las Vegas was at the Deli/Grill next to the Sports Book in the Rio. Fresh juicy meat and nice steak fries. About $7.00 including a Coke.

I've never tried the fancy burger joints. I've always thought if I'm gonna pay that much for a meal I want something different.

Netherlands
Level Contributor
2,212 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: I found the best burger in LV...

1 mans great hamburger is another mans chewy lump of cardboard. So many choices. My fav thats not from 1 of the fancy places is Binions burger but theres just too many places to try them all.

Cue 100 posts telling us that In and Out is the best.

D

1700-10

CA
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: I found the best burger in LV...

Burger Bar!

In N Out is delicious, especially with animal style fries, but I can go down the street for that. I can understand why it would be a list topper for those without one nearby though!

CA
Level Contributor
144 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: I found the best burger in LV...

Burger Bar! (And I'm sure this counts as an expensive touristy place, but you can make it as cheap or pricey as you want. Never had a bad meal there. We like trying new things and this is one of the few places we return.)

In N Out is delicious, especially with animal style fries, but I can go down the street for that. I can understand why it would be a list topper for those without one nearby though!

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: I found the best burger in LV...

Blt

Oahu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,399 posts
225 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: I found the best burger in LV...

nothing that we thought to be 'best'...In n Out is still tops for us in the standard burger joint. Bachi burger for 'fusion' stuff.

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
344 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: I found the best burger in LV...

Thank you very much for sharing your experience OP!

Glasgow
Level Contributor
1,107 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: I found the best burger in LV...

Stripburger Mmmmm M Mmmm and im not a Buger Lover!!

Visalia, California
Level Contributor
926 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: I found the best burger in LV...

I have an In N Out in my town. Unfortunately my ex is an employee there so I avoid it. Fortunately there is another 30-40 minutes away.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
296 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: I found the best burger in LV...

"1 man’s great hamburger is another man’s chewy lump of cardboard. So many choices."

I couldn't agree more, claiming the "best" hamburger anywhere is the USA is like claiming you've found the best tacos in Mexico, the best sushi in Japan, or best Kimchi in Korea. etc, etc. What one person sees as the best, another thinks is crap.

I have seen several "must eat at when in Vegas" threads on this forum where folks have In N Out, and Jack in the box on their "must" list.

To each their own of course, but I what can't figure out is why o why someone would come to Vegas, a city with world class cuisine that can stand up to any city on the planet and not only eat, but go in search of a fast food hamburger chain that they can find in their own home town....WHY?

Edited: 04 November 2013, 09:08