We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Coming this weekend to Paris, pool question.

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Coming this weekend to Paris, pool question.

We normally come in the early summer, and I do use the pool everyday. We will be coming this weekend and the weather looks really nice, low 70's. I wasn't planning on laying out, (coming from Michigan, so low 70's is doable for laying out) but if the pool is open I may. When it does warm up is it late in the afternoon? Would the pool be open? Would there be cocktail service?

Just asking for opinions, I know I can call the hotel.

Thanks, Kathy

Ohio
Level Contributor
702 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Coming this weekend to Paris, pool question.

I was at Mandalay Bay this past Friday afternoon and the weather was perfect. I think the temp was high 60's/low 70's but in the sun it felt great. The pool and bar were open. You won't get cocktail service unless you get a cabana.

Carmel, Indiana
Level Contributor
471 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Coming this weekend to Paris, pool question.

I'm leaving on Friday and have never been there before when pools are open! I think the weather looks fantastic and can't wait to lay out by the pool relaxing my weary feet before getting ready for the evening! I stayed at Paris last time and loved it. Will be going to Mon Ami Gabi's on Sunday night. Have fun!

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
414 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Coming this weekend to Paris, pool question.

I'm at the tropicana right now and there have been people at the pool the last 2 days, its been in the low-mid 70's. It's not warm in the mornings but its definitely not cold, especially in direct sunlight. The temp hits the high around 3 o clock or so.

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Coming this weekend to Paris, pool question.

Thanks everyone! Yeah, I was wondering about what time its at the warmest. I was just planning my outfits, and am on the fence about a couple of them. I think I will throw my bathing suit & coverup in my bag. I would be disappointed if it was super nice and I didn't bring my suit.

Dallas
Level Contributor
2,692 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Coming this weekend to Paris, pool question.

Bring your suit. I'm at Aria and there were people at the pools every day. We laid out all afternoon on Friday and I couldn't believe how warm 73 degrees felt in the direct sun. Didn't get in the water though just the hot tub but it was nice as I didn't think we would have any pool time at all this trip. We had cocktail service also.

Edited: 04 November 2013, 18:09
Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Coming this weekend to Paris, pool question.

Thanks SG!! I'm bringing it for sure. Should have tanned too before I can, darn. I would go in the hot tub for sure. Think I'll throw in some capri's too!! Hope they have cocktail service too!!

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
292 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Coming this weekend to Paris, pool question.

The pool was open last week with full cocktail service. HOWEVER: the water in the pool was absolutely FREEZING! It was very warm to sunbathe though, just lovely!

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Coming this weekend to Paris, pool question.

Thanks Lucy, good to know. Would prob just use the hot tub.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,648 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Coming this weekend to Paris, pool question.

Too cold today to sunbathe.

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,149 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Coming this weekend to Paris, pool question.

Yeah, didn't look that warm today, but supposed to be in low 70's Sat, Sun, Mon.