We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hot tubs in the winter

dallas
Level Contributor
7 posts
18 reviews
Save Topic
Hot tubs in the winter

Does anyone know if the hot tubs stay open in the winter at The cosmopolitan or any hotel? We are traveling in January and would love to utilize the hot tubs!

Ft Myers, FL
Level Contributor
533 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hot tubs in the winter

I use them everyday when i am there. Unfortunately it is not the Cosmo but I would assume they'd be open. The one at the Flamingo is open.

Dallas
Level Contributor
2,692 posts
117 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hot tubs in the winter

On Aria's website, it says theirs are open year round.

aurora, co
Level Contributor
4,818 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hot tubs in the winter

Not sure if the Flamingo hot tubs are open. A couple of years ago they totally fenced off their entire pool area and now it's only open seasonally. Wynn has a year round hot tub, but it was only lukewarm when we used it.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
182 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hot tubs in the winter

When at Mirage last week, I asked if the entire pool area gets closed off in the winter, and the answer was yes. No use of the lounge chairs, pool, hut tubs, outside bar, etc....

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
5,918 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Hot tubs in the winter

A few years ago Red Rock had their hot tubs open in the winter.

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
690 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Hot tubs in the winter

The hot tub by one of the pools was open in December last year at the Cosmopolitan - the pool was boarded over with an ice rink on it, and people were watching the skating while soaking in the hot tubs :-)

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
3,310 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Hot tubs in the winter

When I stayed at the MGM in sept. mainatenc

8. Re: Hot tubs in the winter

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2014, 05:17