We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dinner advice

atlanta
Level Contributor
87 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
dinner advice

My brother and I are going to Las Vegas in a few months and I was wondering if you all had some restaurant advice for a nice dinner one night. We both appreciate fine dining but don't really need it to be quiet and romantic. We would like to stay on the strip and any price point is fine. thanks for the help!

Wenatchee...
Level Contributor
441 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dinner advice

Since there are just two of you, I would wander around the first day and check things out. If you see something you like, pop in and make a reservation for the night you want. Too many restaurants, type of food, variables to give you any specific advice. However, if you like Steakhouses, the Steakhouse at Circus Circus is amazing. Bally's Steakhouse is great. Might be a better setting for brother/sister. For Italian, I love Cafe Di Amore. Off strip but limo will come pick you up.

Rancho Cucamonga
Level Contributor
8,964 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dinner advice

What kind of food are you thinking? Steakhouse? French? Italian?

milwaukee
Level Contributor
2,375 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dinner advice

Where are you staying, easier to recommend based on a property, there are alot of great food options in vegas, easier to recommend something close to the property your staying at.

Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: dinner advice

If any price point is ok, I'd recommend L'Atelier de Joel Robuchon at MGM for the two of you. It is really fun to sit at the counter, and the food is excellent. If you like steak, CarneVino at the Palazzo or Craftsteak at MGM would be good options. I always recommend Sage at Aria for a nice dinner as well.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,710 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: dinner advice

Gordon Ramsay Steak at the Paris. Save room for the sticky toffee pudding for dessert!!

Oahu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,399 posts
222 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: dinner advice

Fleur or RM Seafood at the Mandalay Bay have great food. Craftsteak in MGM (Wagyu or Kobe) very very good.

Richmond, Canada
Level Contributor
491 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: dinner advice

+1 for Ramsay Steak! However, I don't recommend the beef wellington. It was good, but it was not exceptional and definitely not worth the price. The steaks were much better.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
190 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: dinner advice

Bouchon at Venetian or Roy's off the Strip.

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
541 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: dinner advice

Here is a list of some of our favorites (from trips with DH and Girls Trips):

Bouchon, Cut, Delmonicos, Bartolotta

Sinatra, La Cave

Picasso, Prime, Olives (hurry, it's going!)

Gordon Ramsey Steak, Mon Ami Gabi

Happy dining!

Edited: 07 November 2013, 14:01
Wales, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: dinner advice

Hi we are going to vagas in febuary 2015, just wanted to know where's nice to stay and where's good to eat and drink, it's our first time so any tips would be great! :)