We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used tix4tonight?

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
384 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used tix4tonight?

I'm looking for a deal on Cirque tickets. Problem is I'm but going to be in Vegas over thanksgiving weekend which means I can use "myvegas" game credits. The only show avalable while we are there on Cirque's 20 year sale is Mystere for 35% off.

I've always seen the "tix4tonight" booths but never really checked them out.

Do you have deals on Cirque shows, better then 35% and what are my chances of getting them?

Thank you!

Wheat Ridge...
Level Contributor
6,123 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used tix4tonight?

Yes, lots of folks use those booths. They do often have cirque shows. No guarantees, though. And they often have the most expensive category of seats. They are never 50% off, either.

Ottawa
Level Contributor
993 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used tix4tonight?

I have very to tix4tonight booths many times, but they have never once beat smartervegas pricing and my cell phone for day-of events...

Green Bay, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
384 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used tix4tonight?

Thanks guys,

Has anyone personally bought Cirque tickets from these guys? and if you did what kind of discount did you get?

Level Contributor
70 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used tix4tonight?

I've purchased cirque tickets from tix4tonight - I remember the discounts ranging from 25-40 percent. Most of the discounts were 25-35 percent , and you never know which shows will be available on a given day (usually Mystere, Zumanity, and a few others are available (sometimes KA or Love), but I've never seen tickets for O sold there).

Also, if you look online you can get $2 off per ticket coupons.

Edited: 07 November 2013, 19:02
California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
43,181 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone used tix4tonight?

Here is what often happens with the fairly popular shows, including the Cirque shows. You will see that they have tickets available for the show at a 30% discount. So Mystere sells tickets for $75 and some for $150. Which tickets do you think sell out in advance 1st? Right!

So you get to buy the $150 tickets at a discount. But you will stilol spend more than if you had purchased the $75 tickets in advance. This happens a lot with O and Love, not quite as often at the other shows. IAH for a popular show it isn't worth taking the risk,

Wales
Level Contributor
45 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone used tix4tonight?

We had a friend book tickets for Love and they used the ticket booth - the tickets were approx. 80 UK pounds and excellent seats. As we were travelling out 2 weeks later, we took note of the seat numbers and intended using the booths. We priced up tickets at The Mirage box office - we had one assistant quote us the "set" rate but on a second visit (with a discount card found in the back of a cab) the assistant was lovely - she said the discount card was out of date but they store discounts in the system (hotel guests etc.) and she applied another discount. We paid £70 each for four tickets, booking advance - so pleased with that.

Toronto, Canada
8 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone used tix4tonight?

you can have 2 tickets for 99 $(plus fees) for Mystere via the Las Vegas marathon website.

http://runrocknroll.competitor.com/las-vegas

Williston, North...
Level Contributor
11 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone used tix4tonight?

Good place to get tickets. Used them a few times already!

Vermont
Level Contributor
4,069 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone used tix4tonight?

I've used them a few times and saved a lot of money doing it. The problem is that he lines are long and when I'm in Vegas, I'm in no mood to wait in line.

The last time I used Tix4tonight, I waited in the regular line for 2 hours to purchase the tickets and then had to go straight to the Mirage box office to wait in line for another hour to pick the tickets up. It wasn't worth the money I saved.

Also, there is no telling which shows they'll have tickets for. It's a crap shoot.

If you have your heart set on a show, buy tickets in advance.

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,772 posts
213 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone used tix4tonight?

We have used them. Lots of booths on the strip. Don't have tickets for all the shows.

Don't have the best seats.

Try them