We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favourite Dessert of the Strip?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
858 posts
87 reviews
Save Topic
Favourite Dessert of the Strip?

If you had to pick one favourite dessert found on the strip, what would it be and where can we find it?

My husband and I LOVE the banana cream pie served at Delmonico's...fresh bananas, amazing layers of cream and topped with a light drizzle of chocolate/caramel and almonds....absolutely to die for and large enough to share (although we rarely want to). We always stop there for a slice and a cup of their Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee.....heavenly!

I have heard about Gordon Ramsay's sticky toffee and enjoyed Roy's chocolate lava cake (just off the strip) too. :)

Just wondering what some of your favourites are so that we may try some on our next visit.

Edited: 09 November 2013, 15:15
Newark, New Jersey
Level Contributor
195 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Favourite Dessert of the Strip?

Get ready for the masses of people touting the cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory. My suggestion is serendipity for ice cream desserts or sugar factory for the take out deserts they offer at the counter.

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
858 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Favourite Dessert of the Strip?

Sorry the title should read: "Favourite Dessert ON the Strip?".

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
6,957 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Favourite Dessert of the Strip?

Yes the Sticky Toffee Pudding at GRS is really awesome. As expected, the desserts at Buddy V's (I had the Warm Nutella Cake but there were several others that looked really good) are pretty spectacular.

Sudbury, Canada
Level Contributor
50 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Favourite Dessert of the Strip?

I am very excited for the replies to this thread! I am a huge dessert fan & after months and months of a ZERO FAT diet (& I mean ZERO... I was pregnant & by the time my daughter was born I weighed less than before getting pregnant lol) I will have my gallbladder removed in time for our next Vegas trip & am hoping to be able to pig out!! :)

I'll throw in my favourite, although it is off the strip! The lemon cake at Del Frisco's is one of the yummiest slices of cake I have ever eaten!

Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
2,284 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Favourite Dessert of the Strip?

As MrMacy says - Strawberry Velvet from CC factory. :-)

Dallas
Level Contributor
2,692 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Favourite Dessert of the Strip?

The sticky toffee pudding at GRS for sure. It's amazing.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Favourite Dessert of the Strip?

The berry crepes at Jean Philippe, because I am restricted to the Strip by your request.

But my favorite dessert in Las Vegas is the Sticky Toffee Pudding at McMullans Irish Pub.

Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
5,454 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Favourite Dessert of the Strip?

Bread pudding at Emerils Fish market at MGM. So good!

Athens, Greece
Level Contributor
3,006 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Favourite Dessert of the Strip?

Love this !

My hubby and I went to Serendipity over Memorial Day and we thought we died and went to heaven, we ate so much ice cream sundae ( we shared ) we had to get a cab back to the Wynn, lol.......looking for new deadly sins when we go back to Vegas in 2 weeks ! Gotta live !!! Lol

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Favourite Dessert of the Strip?

Two excellent desserts are the monkey bread at CraftSteak and the butter cake at Mastros. I wish we had room for dessert more regularly lol