We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dinner Help (details in post)

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kansas
Level Contributor
154 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Dinner Help (details in post)

Hello. There is a group of 7 of us going to Vegas this wkd for the half marathon. We are looking for a place for dinner Friday night. Some details: We are all in our 30's. Would like to spend around $30 for an entree. We plan to dress up a bit so nothing too casual. Any type of food except probably Mexican bc of the half marathon running lol. Suggestions???

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
13,247 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dinner Help (details in post)

Where are you staying? Decent food at that price point is all over the Strip.

Kansas
Level Contributor
154 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dinner Help (details in post)

Cosmo. Doesn't have to be close to hotel though. We are having pre dinner drinks at Mandarin Bar though.

Kansas
Level Contributor
154 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dinner Help (details in post)

Should add. We have all been to Vegas multiple times. Just having a hard time thinking of where to go to dinner.

Dallas
Level Contributor
20,728 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Dinner Help (details in post)

Maybe celebrate at Battista's Hole in the Wall. A classic old Las Vegas restaurant !!

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dinner Help (details in post)

Cheesecake Factory? PF Changs?

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
995 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dinner Help (details in post)

How about Carmines in Ceasars...classic family style restaurant. load up on the pasta!

Lakewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,508 posts
130 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Dinner Help (details in post)

My fav go-to is the Grand Luxe in the Venetian. Def will hit your price point. Meals(to me) have always been generous portions. I've been there around 9-10 times, never ever ever been disappointed in food or service.

http://www.grandluxcafe.com/menu.htm

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
541 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Dinner Help (details in post)

There are many chain options that would probably work for you, as some have previously stated: Grand Lux, Maggianos, PF Chang, Cheesecake Factory, and Stripburger. You should also be able to add Mon Ami Gabi to your list, if you watch the alcohol (which you probably will prior to a half marathon!). We have also enjoyed the Wicked Spoon Buffet at the Cosmopolitan. I think it was about $26pp on our last visit. Have fun!

Cincinnati
Level Contributor
541 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Dinner Help (details in post)

Oh, I also wanted to add:

you might consider Bouchon or Olives

Bouchon-$30 is about midpoint for entrees, so you might be able to do it for $30pp--check the menu online. Bouchon is always one of our favorites.

Olives-has many flatbread and pasta options that will be near your pricepoint. Love the Butternut Squash Tortelli---good to carb load you know! This is one of the best pasta dishes I have every had.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
4,345 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Dinner Help (details in post)

Wolfgang Puck Bar and Grill at MGM