We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MJ One seating question

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,071 posts
1 review
Save Topic
MJ One seating question

Does anyone know where the best spot in the theatre is? The last cirque show we saw was KA and we were in the fourth row which actually seemed a little to close!

Tustin, California
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: MJ One seating question

Anywhere in the center, middle section.

Springfield Oregon
Level Contributor
101 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: MJ One seating question

We just went and were 8th row center. Best show I have EVER seen!

So much going on, we are going again next summer!

Level Contributor
55 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: MJ One seating question

I've been to MJ ONE center but not to close. 10 rows back give or take. I had a lower cost seat far rear on right still good. Weeknight was only 75% full spoke with usher she gladly moved me up 12th row center. She was pleased with an extra 5 bucks in her pocket (they don't like empty seats in the front). Excellent production

Peoria, Illinois
Level Contributor
87 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: MJ One seating question

Stick to the middle sections.

I bought the cheapest available ticket and was in the back right corner and I do feel like I missed some things because of my viewing angle and sight lines.

The usher laughed at me when I asked if there was any chance of an upgrade even though there were 20+ empty seats in the theater. But I've read that other people were able to get complimentary seat upgrades so it might be worth asking.

San Antonio, Texas
Level Contributor
63 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: MJ One seating question

sat in the center section, row K, seats 7 and 8, had to look up just a little just to see some of the acrobatics but had no problem seeing the stage. There is more action on the stage than on the ceiling for this show though. loved the show

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
2,139 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: MJ One seating question

I bought the cheapest tickets also. While we were sitting waiting for the show to start, an usher came and ask if we would like to move closer. We move about 15 rows up in the center.

7. Re: MJ One seating question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 November 2014, 06:20