We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best value got money cabana in Vegas?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
68 reviews
Save Topic
Best value got money cabana in Vegas?

We are traveling as a party of 5 (pardon the pun) to Vegas for a week and we would like to hire a cabana. Any suggestions would be great please! :)

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
12,039 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best value got money cabana in Vegas?

Hi louiev00,

You'll need to ask on the Las Vegas Forum. There are a multitude of destination forums on TripAdvisor; with questions related to a particular destination, you ask your question there, where they are members knowledgeable about that particular area. To easily find a destination, type the name of the destination and the word forum in the search box upper right; e.g. Las Vegas Forum

tripadvisor.ca/ShowForum-g45963-i10-Las_Vega…

Here's a link to the forums:

http://www.tripadvisor.ca/ForumHome

The Support Forum is for assistance using the site, its features and technical support.

Regards,

L4

Edited: 25 November 2013, 23:13
Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,924 posts
TripAdvisor Staff  What's this?
Save Reply
2. Re: Best value got money cabana in Vegas?

Hi louiev00,

I noticed that you inadvertently posted your question in the TripAdvisor Support Forum, so I have moved the topic on your behalf to the Las Vegas Forum. I hope you find the information you need to plan your upcoming travels.

Kind regards,

TA_Jane

TripAdvisor Support Team

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
51,555 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Best value got money cabana in Vegas?

I'm trying to figure out the pun part, maybe it's too early here...in the meantime, can you tell us when you're traveling and where you're staying?

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
13,381 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Best value got money cabana in Vegas?

I have not gotten cabanas at every hotel but will mention that at MGM the cabana cost is a F&B minimum rather than just a fee. Since you'll be ordering food and drink anyway, this makes it more cost effective.

This was this past summer, of course the rules can change.

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,641 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Best value got money cabana in Vegas?

Dave is right in that some hotels just charge a fee for cabana use, which often includes a stocked fridge and a fruit tray and snacks, while others have a minimum purchase amount instead but no fee. When you are checking make sure you find out which is which.

The prices also vary at each hotel, and sometimes based on the location of the cabana in the pool area. Weekends usually have higher rates than Mon-Thur, and quieter times of the year also have lower rates.

As mentioned, if you provide dates and at which hotel you will be a guest you will receive more accurate replies.

Wheat Ridge...
Level Contributor
5,871 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Best value got money cabana in Vegas?

When are you going to be there? We're at the start of winter now and pools aren't really usable until, maybe, April. Its not going to be possible to find out rates for next summer at this time because they change the rules and pricing all the time.

We've done one at MGM Grand and it was a $400 food and beverage minimum during the week during a fairly slow time. Plus tip, so about $500 at a minimum. Many hotels, though, actually charge for the cabana. Last summer Paris offered cabanas on Travelzoo or Groupon (don't recall which). Its not the best pool, but the looked like a good deal. Honestly, though, I would wait and try to get pricing then stay at the same hotel where you want the cabana. I just don't seek schlepping pool stuff to a different hotel and walking or cabing it somewhere in your swimsuit. You could change at the pool, but pool bathrooms aren't always the nicest for such a task.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
369 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Best value got money cabana in Vegas?

We rented one at Aria last June and I believe it was $365. We had one at one of the regular pools, but you could also rent one at their Liquid pool but for that one you had to spend quite a bit in food and beverage.

8. Re: Best value got money cabana in Vegas?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 November 2014, 05:17