We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just got back & booked again

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,206 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Just got back & booked again

We just got back from Vegas Nov 12th, and I was checking Delta flights from DTW. Booked one leaving Friday, May 30th for $239!! Plus, I have a free companion ticket with my AMX card (just pay the tax), so it came out to $130 each for my husband and myself. Such a good rate!! And good direct flight times too!!

We always stay 4 nights, but booked an extra night/day to do some other site seeing, such as Red Rock or a Ghost Town.

Just wanted to share such a great flight rate!!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All American Helicopter...
6,717 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$494.95
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,102 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Deluxe Grand Canyon All American...
511 reviews
from US$426.99*
US$527.50
Special Offer
Skip the Line: Grand Canyon Skywalk...
403 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Virginia
Level Contributor
7,025 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Just got back & booked again

It's always so exciting to buy airfare for the next trip. Congrats. We toured Red Rock Canyon this past summer in a little scooter car, rented from Scoot City Tours. It was our second trip to Red Rock, and the most enjoyable. Have fun, I'm sure late May will be an awesome time to be in Vegas.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
26,719 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Just got back & booked again

Good for you enjoy.

Canada
Level Contributor
855 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Just got back & booked again

That's the best way to get over the blues when getting home...........book another trip!

Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Just got back & booked again

That's how we do it, some times I just book both at the same time :-) what's the Ghost town?

Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Just got back & booked again

That's how we do it, sometimes I just book both at the same time :-) what's the Ghost town?

Crandon, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,257 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Just got back & booked again

Nice deal! I have been watching April fares, but nothing fantastic yet. Dec. trip is nearly here, then another week at the end of Jan. Sooo cold here already, I can't wait!

Barnsley, United...
Level Contributor
17 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Just got back & booked again

+1 Ghost Town? Sounds interesting...

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,206 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Just got back & booked again

Tanks for the comments! Ghost towns are old "abanded" towns that are out west. I think there are a few in that area. Haven't decided where (CET comped rooms) to stay yet. The only property we haven't stayed at is Ballys.

Nassau, New...
Level Contributor
4,420 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Just got back & booked again

That's a great airfare. Don't know if you're like me, but I always have a list of things to do 'next time' - which gets tricky, because I usually want to do most of the things from 'last time' as well LOL Happy count-downing & planning & have a great trip!

Ontario, Canada
Destination Expert
for Detroit
Level Contributor
3,144 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Just got back & booked again

That's an amazing deal for DTW and the best part is you are NOT flying Spirit! Have an amazing time and can't wait to hear your ghost town stories.