We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cosmo Cyber Monday - website down already

Argyle, Texas
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Cosmo Cyber Monday - website down already

At first you could get to the site, now you can't even get to the main page. Hopefully they will have things up and running soon.

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
581 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cosmo Cyber Monday - website down already

My fingers are crossed! Cyber Monday---UGH!

Los Altos...
Level Contributor
1,317 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Cosmo Cyber Monday - website down already

As far as I could tell, the current offer is "from $140 a night". No too impressive...

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Cosmo Cyber Monday - website down already

I was cyber stalking them all morning. Got the page to load, shared the deal to unlock the next deal but can't even book a room. :( The only deal that came up for me was $140 a night. Not sure if you had seen that. Then it said if you share via facebook, twitter, and google+ you unlocked more deals. It said share and you will unlock dinner on us, upgraded room and more. There was a hint that the next deal would be wicked spoon- it was something about a wicked good meal. :)

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
158 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Cosmo Cyber Monday - website down already

Appears that if you book now, you get all the comps that sshw up as the day progresses.

Being that I have a LNF on the Cosmo making a 1bdrm terrace $198/nt, they are gonna have to put something REALLY nice out there for me to cancel that.

vegas
Level Contributor
3,019 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cosmo Cyber Monday - website down already

well no reason to book early with this deal and as of now last years sale was much better

Detroit, MI
Level Contributor
77 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cosmo Cyber Monday - website down already

Ya, looks like the site is getting hammered and won't allow for online booking. Also, looks like reservations require full payment and are non refundable.

San Diego, CA
Level Contributor
581 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cosmo Cyber Monday - website down already

Yep...I shared on facebook twice...got nothing.

When I click on the Book Now under the rooms for $140, I get "Online reservations can not be made at this time, Sorry for the inconvenience."

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
158 posts
1 review
Save Reply
8. Re: Cosmo Cyber Monday - website down already

I don't think it unlocks anything for the single person who shares to FB. Perhaps when shares hit a certain threshold a new offer unlocks.

Austin, TX
Level Contributor
76 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Cosmo Cyber Monday - website down already

So basically your deals depend on how many reservations they get today. If you hit a certain number everyone gets dinner for 2 at wicked spoon, then drinks at X, then ... assuming the last one will be upgraded room?

I was really hoping they would do one like last year too. :(

vancouver
Level Contributor
2,234 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Cosmo Cyber Monday - website down already

Looks like the first bonus will be dinner for two at their buffet. With a rate of $140 won't take much more than that to make this a good deal. But non refundable? Uggh. Gonna wait and see.