We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Priceline vehicle liability, collision or personal accident

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
2,284 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Priceline vehicle liability, collision or personal accident

Was just looking at booking something there and it says the above is not included in the price but i cannot find anywhere the cost of it. I need this as booking through a UK company i get everything included in price.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance.

San Diego...
Level Contributor
24,205 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Priceline vehicle liability, collision or personal accident

Ill assume that if you are using priceline you dont know which company you will get until after you hit submit? Id Go to any rental car company's website and you can find the cost. There is some variance between companies but you should get a general Idea.

Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
2,284 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Priceline vehicle liability, collision or personal accident

Thanks Goodbeer. Im a little nervous about it so might just stick to what i know. :-)

Norfolk England
Level Contributor
5,825 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Priceline vehicle liability, collision or personal accident

Hi

I would not use them for cars. When you use the usual eg ebookers etc you know what you have to pay. I must admit I would be afraid of what looked a good price ends up being far more costly.

You should not need personal insurance from car agencies as your holiday insurance covers that.

Clive

4. Re: Priceline vehicle liability, collision or personal accident

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 December 2014, 05:17