We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Las Vegas Monorail BOGO 24 Hour Passes - Good for 1 Year

Lakewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,933 posts
134 reviews
Save Topic
Las Vegas Monorail BOGO 24 Hour Passes - Good for 1 Year

The Las Vegas Monorail has started a Cyber Sale good through December 5, 2013 at 11:59 p.m.

Buy One Unlimited 24-Hour Pass-Get One Free (2 purchased, 2 Free) Maximum discount of $24. Tickets purchased are good for 1 year from date of purchase. They say these cannot be redeemed between Dec 27, 2013 - January 2, 2014.

Enter the total quantity tickets you want and in the "Enter a Promo-Code" box enter code: cybersale13 .

If attempting to buy more than 4 passes then I would attempt multiple orders, not sure how they are controlling the purchase limit (by card or by address?).

https://tickets.lvmonorail.com/cybersale13/

For anyone in Vegas already, you can go to an Eticket kiosk at any station and use the same code to purchase and print (details at the same link). If you want to use cash you should be able to claim this offer at their customer service booths. I would advise printing the offer page if you attempt to use the booths.

Mentioned in this post
Las Vegas Monorail
Las Vegas Monorail
1,135 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
London, United...
Level Contributor
17,224 posts
255 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Las Vegas Monorail BOGO 24 Hour Passes - Good for 1 Year

Thank you for posting this offer, mdm4sfest. You didn't need to so it was a kind gesture. I hope some members were able to benefit.

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,852 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Las Vegas Monorail BOGO 24 Hour Passes - Good for 1 Year

I will definately take advantage of this, I always use the monorail when I stay at the Signature.

Ontario, Canada
Destination Expert
for Detroit, London
Level Contributor
3,649 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Las Vegas Monorail BOGO 24 Hour Passes - Good for 1 Year

Wow - you had to be fast. The sale is now done.

The Las Vegas Monorail Cyber Sale ended on Thursday, December 5 at 11:59 p.m. Please visit our main ticketing page to purchase Las Vegas Monorail tickets.

I'm hoping Tix4Tonight still sells them at half price. I need a three day pass for NYE in Vegas.

Edited: 11 December 2013, 13:20
Mentioned in this post
Las Vegas Monorail
Las Vegas Monorail
1,135 Reviews
Las Vegas, NV
Chicago
Level Contributor
618 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Las Vegas Monorail BOGO 24 Hour Passes - Good for 1 Year

Typically when they do these sales they are only good for 24 hours

If you are a myvegas player you can get the same offer anything by cashing in some points

5. Re: Las Vegas Monorail BOGO 24 Hour Passes - Good for 1 Year

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2014, 06:17