We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve Las Vegas Strip for teens?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
39 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
New Year's Eve Las Vegas Strip for teens?

We will be attending a wedding in Vegas on 12/30 and would like to stay for NYE. We have teens in our party ages 13-18. I read from numerous posts about the wild party puking scene on the strip. But I also read people bringing even younger kids. Those posts were dated few years back, is it still not advisable to do so? Thank you in advance for your help!

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
363 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year's Eve Las Vegas Strip for teens?

It will be a wild puking party scene. I would never consider it for teens (or myself, for that matter).

Think the worst stereoptypical spring break scene you can imagine x10

Not to say you can't have teens in Vegas for NYE -- just find something to do that doesn't involve being out on the actual Strip. Bowling? Mini-golf?

Edited: 07 December 2013, 16:55
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
39 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year's Eve Las Vegas Strip for teens?

Thank you goaliechic for your suggestion. I was hoping we will have a room with the strip view so we all won't be missing out. But that cannot be confirmed.

3. Re: New Year's Eve Las Vegas Strip for teens?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 December 2014, 05:16