We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Penn & Teller seating

New England
Level Contributor
92 posts
Save Topic
Penn & Teller seating

Has anyone seen Penn & Teller and sat in Mezzanine seating ?

Are the seats too far from the stage ?

Any help would be appreaciated.

Thank You

Bob from Chicago

Kenosha, WI
Level Contributor
12,031 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Penn & Teller seating

Actually, the last time we saw this show we sat in the first row of the Mezzanine section. Even though it was a bit further from the stage than we wanted to be, we had no trouble seeing everything. Since we were in the first row, we had nothing or nobody blocking our view, so for the price, these were excellent seats.

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,180 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Penn & Teller seating

We've also seen it from the mezz - no problems.

It's long running show and rarely sells out. When we saw it everyone was invited down to the floor just before the show started. We (and quite few others) just moved forward a bit because the view was fine.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,218 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Penn & Teller seating

It's worth it to sit close so you can see the details of the "tricks" and still not be able to figure them out!

Naperville, Illinois
Level Contributor
1,664 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Penn & Teller seating

We were in the middle of the mezz and I wished we had sat closer to the stage. You will still see most of the show but there are some tricks that seem to work better if you are closer to the stage.

Oshkosh, Wi
Level Contributor
208 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Penn & Teller seating

I've seen it from the front of the mezzanine with no problems. Going next month and purchased front row mezz again with the travelzoo offer.

Shelby Township...
Destination Expert
for Paradise
Level Contributor
2,446 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Penn & Teller seating

We had 2nd row mezz through travelzoo. One thing to remember is that they want you to sign a card before the show. The card is on the stage. So before you go to your seats, go sign the card.

The 2nd thing to know is that Penn and Teller sign autographs and pose for pics in the lobby area after the show. They are very accomodating. Great guys and a good show, too.

Midland, TX
Level Contributor
2,292 posts
171 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Penn & Teller seating

We saw Penn and Teller and weren't too close. The Rio was offering a 25 % off ticket if you were staying there so we bought those. I don't remember how far back now. Not real far back. I wish we had been closer. Penn and Teller is one of my least favorite shows. I've seen nearly everything Las Vegas has to offer that the actors aren't totally naked. I think I would have enjoyed the show more if I'd been closer so that I could see the magic better. Their magic is a bit more subtle than some. For example, one of them swallows some dress making pins, then pulls them back out of his mouth. Unless you are really close, you can't really see that. I just don't think you'll enjoy it unless you are close.

8. Re: Penn & Teller seating

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 December 2014, 06:18