We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Free shuttle from Las Vegas airport

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
137 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Free shuttle from Las Vegas airport

Do any of the big hotels on the strip do a free shuttle to and from the airport thanks

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
51,905 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Free shuttle from Las Vegas airport

No. It's taxi or paid shuttle.

2. Re: Free shuttle from Las Vegas airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 27 December 2013, 01:35
Philadelphia
Level Contributor
8,026 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Free shuttle from Las Vegas airport

No. Taxis are inexpensive and (generally) efficient. An argument can be made for using one of the independent shuttle companies if you're travelling solo. Otherwise, taxii.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
137 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Free shuttle from Las Vegas airport

Thanks for the replies

Temperance, Michigan
Level Contributor
2,128 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Free shuttle from Las Vegas airport

We took a free shuttle from Harrahs a few years ago. Don't know if they still offer that service. I personally wouldn't do it again. Unlike a taxi, you're not dropped off right in front of the door. You have to schlep your bags across several lanes of airport traffic, ugh.

Cheektowaga
Level Contributor
3,541 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Free shuttle from Las Vegas airport

Harrah's does not have a free shuttle to the airport and I can't say never but I don't know if they have had one in recent memory

Brooklyn
Level Contributor
716 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Free shuttle from Las Vegas airport

A friend of mine caught a free shuttle from the airport to Elara. Not sure where he got in or out.

colorado
Level Contributor
762 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Free shuttle from Las Vegas airport

The last time we were in Vegas, we took the city bus. I think it cost $3 per person. Our first night we stayed downtown and the bus dropped us off right at Freemont Street. We usually take the shuttle and this was the first time taking the bus, it was fine and empty :-)

Wheat Ridge...
Level Contributor
5,926 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Free shuttle from Las Vegas airport

The bus from the airport to downtown isn't too bad. This is the WAX - Westcliff airport express - bus. But, unless you're staying at MGM Grand, Tropicana, Excalibur, or NYNY, its not convenient to the strip.

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
2,361 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Free shuttle from Las Vegas airport

Nothing against the bus - I use it to go shopping at the outlets - but personally - I wouldn't use it from the airport unless you have very little luggage - and your budget is very limited. Just MHO.