We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Downtown in Las Vegas.

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Downtown in Las Vegas.

Any interesting places to go in Downtown LV. I have one day to move around or should i just stay and explore the strip areas? Any good shopping areas or sight seeing place?

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,415 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Downtown in Las Vegas.

Don't bother with Downtown on such a short trip. On your next visit, you can visit one night, as there isn't much for tourists during the day.

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
294 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Downtown in Las Vegas.

While downtown is worth a visit, exploring the strip will eaisly take up a day. If one day is all you have, I would stay on the strip. Pleanty to do and see there.

Florida
Level Contributor
3,859 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Downtown in Las Vegas.

Ktinca gave the right advice: One day only: Way to much on the strip to do and see. Have fun:::

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
123 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Downtown in Las Vegas.

Thanks everyone for their advice

london
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Downtown in Las Vegas.

The mob museum and heart attack grill is my choice!!

6. Re: Downtown in Las Vegas.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2015, 06:18