We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

luggage storage

edmonton
Level Contributor
113 posts
Save Topic
luggage storage

Staying at the Four Queens, does anyone know if they will store your luggagefor you, if your flight is earlier than the check in time>?

Liverpool, UK
Level Contributor
20,534 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: luggage storage

Just drop your bags with the bellman until you check in - every hotel in LV is happy to hold your bags until you get your room.

Indiana
Level Contributor
990 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: luggage storage

I've never stayed there but storing luggage is a very common practice in Vegas and all the hotels I have stayed in do it.

Kipling. SK
Destination Expert
for Zion National Park
Level Contributor
6,415 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: luggage storage

Agreed, the Bell service will store your bags until you call for their delivery up to your room after check in.

Dallas
Level Contributor
23,051 posts
73 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: luggage storage

I did see an article last week that indicates that hotels are starting to charge to store your luggage. Just following suit of the airlines and resort fees. So, make sure you check to see that there is no fee for the storage. Might still be the right thing to do, but just make sure you know up front.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
3,556 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: luggage storage

The OP was asking about storing luggage at checkout, and yes most hotels will store your luggage until you call for it to leave. We have gone and had lunch after checking out and then called for our luggage when we were done. Just ask to be sure.

Brooklyn, NY
Level Contributor
3,556 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: luggage storage

The OP was asking about storing luggage at checkout, and yes most hotels will store your luggage until you call for it to leave. We have gone and had lunch after checking out and then called for our luggage when we were done. Just ask to be sure.

Spartanburg, South...
Level Contributor
955 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: luggage storage

may73

Your flight arrives in Vegas before check in time at four Queens?......they usually offer to check to see if there is a room available on arrival. I have checked in early probably 10 times at the Four Queens and have never had to check my bags with the bell desk......

8. Re: luggage storage

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 January 2015, 05:18