We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tower Suite at TI Or Palazzo Or The Signature

Oklahoma City...
Level Contributor
43 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Tower Suite at TI Or Palazzo Or The Signature

Taking a Valentines Day trip. Wife First time in Vegas second for me. Any help on above Hotels will would be big help. Found good deals on all three.

Thanks For The Help

Craig

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,550 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,011 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
385 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
565 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
10,144 posts
1,349 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tower Suite at TI Or Palazzo Or The Signature

Palazzo is the most luxurious and romantic of these (part of the Venetian/ Palazzo complex)

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tower Suite at TI Or Palazzo Or The Signature

I love the Sig, but for this I would def choose Palazzo or TI just for location alone.

Canada
Level Contributor
742 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tower Suite at TI Or Palazzo Or The Signature

I would choose Palazzo for sure. Very nice hotel with a good location.

Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
344 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tower Suite at TI Or Palazzo Or The Signature

I have stayed in all three you mentioned. If this is your wife's first visit, see if you can get that tower room facing the strip, it gives her a view of pretty much the entire strip. The view is to die for, highly recommended.

Only other hotel will give the same view in my opinion is Madalay Bay, which gives the same view from the other side of the strip.

Palazzo room in general is better, and Signature if nice too but further away from the strip. Both are excellent properties. I only suggested TI's tower room for its excellent location of the strip view.

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
1,558 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tower Suite at TI Or Palazzo Or The Signature

Palazzo is a great choice very romantic and luxurious. I checked out the room tours on YouTube that others have taken and it looks amazing.

6. Re: Tower Suite at TI Or Palazzo Or The Signature

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 January 2015, 06:18