We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms with a view of Bellagio Fountains & Eiffel Tower

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
1,948 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms with a view of Bellagio Fountains & Eiffel Tower

Been to Vegas twice. First time stayed at Harrah's and enjoyed it, but room had a view of the roof and ceiling pipes, but the actual room was totally acceptable (I think we stayed in a renovated basic room) we just disliked the view. Next trip stayed at Mirage and enjoyed it on 23rd floor (basic room with strip view) and had great view of volcano, room was really great, overall we loved the view and hotel room.

Starting to think about our next trip to Vegas and the one thing we want this time is a decent view of the Bellagio Fountains and/or Eiffel Tower from our room. We like a nice clean room that is functional but are far from room snobs, so don't need the best of the best, mostly looking to narrow down which rooms would give us this view and what rooms to search and price compare when we book our next trip.

So far I have narrowed down these options:

Paris Hotel Red Room Premier

Bellagio Premier Fountain View

Bellagio Deluxe Fountain View

Bellagio Fountain View

Caesar's Palace ???? I can't seem to figure out from their website which tower and which rooms have views? Do any of them guarantee a decent view of the Bellagio Fountains/Eiffel Tower?

Cosmopolitan ???? Do all the terrace ones offer views of the Bellagio Fountains/Eiffel Tower? Can anyone shed some light here?

Flamingo - Go Luxury with a view - is this a view of the Bellagio Fountains and/or Eiffel Tower? Or is it a view of Caesar's Palace?

Bally's - do any of the rooms have the view I'm looking for?

Am I missing any other options?

Thanks in advance for any advice and info.

Boston...
Level Contributor
306 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms with a view of Bellagio Fountains & Eiffel Tower

We've had great views from Flamingo, Bally's, Paris and Planet Hollywood.

Newark, Ohio...
Level Contributor
95 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms with a view of Bellagio Fountains & Eiffel Tower

Not every Cosmo terrace room has views of the fountains/Eiffel Tower. You have to pay for a fountain view room. I would also suggest asking for the east tower on check-in. The west tower has fountain view rooms but I think the east tower would mostly block your view of the Eiffel Tower.

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,739 posts
1,332 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms with a view of Bellagio Fountains & Eiffel Tower

Cosmopolitan - view of Fountains and Tower with balcony; no fountain music

Bellagio - view of Fountains and Tower with fountain music; no balcony

These offer the most out of the options you have nominated

Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
2,293 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rooms with a view of Bellagio Fountains & Eiffel Tower

All West tower "Premium View" rooms have views of the Eiffel Tower and Fountains. There are some rooms in the East Tower below level 25 where the Bellagio Bell tower blocks the view but i dont think the Hotel sells these as Premium View anyway.

If you click on the link below, at the bottom of the page you can play about with the views.

room77.com/hotel-las-vegas-the-cosmopolitan-…

For me, the Cosmo balconies are far superior to the inside view from Bellagio, though as others have said, you cant always hear the music.

Houston
Level Contributor
607 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Rooms with a view of Bellagio Fountains & Eiffel Tower

FYI...Bally's does have some of these views, and has updated the rooms. Pretty nice. Sorry I can't help with the exact locations of rooms. Hopefully, someone can help you with that.

I would LOVE to stay in a Cosmo wraparound one day with that view.

London, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rooms with a view of Bellagio Fountains & Eiffel Tower

Some vdara rooms have fountain view not sure about Paris though

South Carolina
Level Contributor
3,107 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rooms with a view of Bellagio Fountains & Eiffel Tower

Caesar's - Augustus tower, even number, high floor number - great view of the fountains, but no sound.

Park Forest...
Level Contributor
11,474 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rooms with a view of Bellagio Fountains & Eiffel Tower

Bally's Jubilee Premium rooms will have a view of the fountains. I think some would also have a view of the Eiffel Tower. The North Tower rooms with a view will have and obstructed view of the fountains. PlanetHo should also have rooms with a fountain view but I am not sure which ones. Paris Premier rooms should also have a fountain view.

New Brunswick...
Level Contributor
1,948 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rooms with a view of Bellagio Fountains & Eiffel Tower

Thank you everyone this is very helpful.

Dallas, Texas
Level Contributor
140 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rooms with a view of Bellagio Fountains & Eiffel Tower

We were at Paris in mid Dec. We paid for a basic room but used the $20 trick (thanks TA) and got upgraded to room 2701. It had exactly the view you are looking for. I loved the hotel, the room, and the view. It wasn't a red room, but it was updated with flat screen, even a coffee pot that I hadn't expected.