We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nobu or Octavius Room at Caesars?

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
745 posts
57 reviews
Save Topic
Nobu or Octavius Room at Caesars?

Hi. We are getting ready for our February trip to Vegas. Both rooms are coming up pretty comparable in price for us. Any thoughts on which is the better room? Thank you in advance for your help.

Chicago
Level Contributor
1,124 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Nobu or Octavius Room at Caesars?

Honestly, I still pick Augustus. Octavius are really nice, but they're far....and I'm not a complainer about the walk...and they're far.

Nobu rooms seem smaller. What's the most important to you? I love the location of Augustus to because you get special closer checkin...and it's the closest tower to getting out to the strip...Nobu is easy to get into, but not really out of.

Naples, Florida
Level Contributor
745 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Nobu or Octavius Room at Caesars?

Thanks for your thoughts. We have stayed in the Augustus tower several times and figured we'd try one of the newer towers but maybe you're right. Augustus is so convenient. For us the important stuff is a clean and updated room. I guess Augustus might still qualify as that though. We actually don't mind the walk as we are usually stuffed from sort of eating/drinking expedition and want to walk it off.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,710 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Nobu or Octavius Room at Caesars?

If you don't mind the walk then I'd do Octavius. We always stay in the Augustus as well but have friends who stayed in Octavius and it was really nice. I haven't seen the Nobu rooms but hear they are very small and the service isn't as good.

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,906 posts
1,339 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Nobu or Octavius Room at Caesars?

Octavius is a long walk!

Fort Lauderdale...
Level Contributor
1,685 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Nobu or Octavius Room at Caesars?

I've stayed in every tower. Nobu twice.

I enjoyed Nobu for its location, and it does feel special with the private entrance. Also discounts or comps access to qua.

In Nobu I missed a view, bath tub, separate wc and some space, but its worth trying if you haven't tried it.

I didn't find Octavius any nicer than Augustus, and it is a hike, except to the pool and the buffet.

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
4,955 posts
142 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Nobu or Octavius Room at Caesars?

Octavius in a heartbeat.

Nobu rooms are nice but very small and with no tub (unless you get a suite).

Views are bad as this was Caesar's oldest tower.

Bigger rooms, better views, larger bathrooms = no contest.

1060 W Addison...
Level Contributor
10,156 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Nobu or Octavius Room at Caesars?

If this were your first trip, I'd say it's a very easy choice for Octavius. But if you've stayed in Augustus many times, try something different and see if you like the Nobu rooms.

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Nobu or Octavius Room at Caesars?

We have stayed in octavius and augustus several times.

never nobu.

walk may be longer but if you cut thru past the pool its really not bad. halls on floors are longer because of where the elevaters are.

I once considered nobu when it first opened,now this is what my host said........... and it will only matter if you are using a host and having it as part of a comp.but when it 1st opened, nobu was looked at as twice the valu comp. So basicly when it came to what the host could do for you in regards to comping things off nobu was looked upon as twice what the others were?. not sure if thats still the case.

Amherst, Virginia
Level Contributor
132 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Nobu or Octavius Room at Caesars?

I am making the same choice, and we are planning on spending a good bit of time at the pool complex (the VENUS pool specifically) and a night at PURE. Looks like from a paying cutomers standpoint, that Nobu is the best choice, as you automatically get comp entrance to both places.

Any other perks automatically tied to either tower? Thanks.

Omaha, Nebraska
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
8,383 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Nobu or Octavius Room at Caesars?

You will get comped into the pool area if you stay in any room.

And typically just for the asking, you will also get comped into Pure. (any room)