We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Comedy show recommendation

Littleton, Colorado
Level Contributor
1,520 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
Comedy show recommendation

We'll be in Vegas in March with someone who wants to see a comedy act. I've looked at Ansinthe, Terry Fator, Vinnie Favorito, LA Comedy Club, Rita Radnor, etc. Which do you think are the best ones?

London, Ontario...
Level Contributor
445 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Comedy show recommendation

You should maybe consider Carrot Top, he puts on a great show, laughed through the entire show!!

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,992 posts
1,339 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Comedy show recommendation

Absinthe

Saskatoon, Canada
Level Contributor
4,721 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Comedy show recommendation

I loved both absinthe and carrot top. Absinthe is a bit cruder if that matters to the good or bad.

Memphis, Tennessee
Destination Expert
for Memphis
Level Contributor
8,996 posts
263 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Comedy show recommendation

As a party of three adults aged mid 20's to mid 60's. we really enjoyed the Brad Garrett Comendy Club at MGM. Its a small venue, so I think most any seat will be fine. We went on a night Brad Garrett was appearing and tickets are quite a bit more then. However, of the three comedians that evening, he was by far the funniest. Note that some folks on the front row or two do get picked on by Garrett and other comedians.

dickinson
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Comedy show recommendation

Hi, I was wondering if I should purchase tickets for this online. We really want to go and Brad Garrett will be hosting the weekend we will be there. What are your thoughts and also do you know about how long it lasted? Thanks!

milwaukee
Level Contributor
2,375 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Comedy show recommendation

Absinthe is a awesome show, its R- rated, but you wont find a person that doesn't like it which is pretty rare for vegas shows. Vinny Fav is funny as hell as is what I would recommend if you want a pure stand up comedy show. Carrot Top is a great show also, we have seen it 3x, but I would still recommend Absinthe and Vinny over Carrot Top. I would suggest Absinthe, great mix of funny and impressive acrobatics.

Salem, OR
Level Contributor
1,111 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Comedy show recommendation

You can't go wrong with Vinnie.

Sturgeon Bay...
Level Contributor
5,911 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Comedy show recommendation

Ive seen them all and I don't think you can go wrong with either one. Pull one out of a hat and go. have fun

Lawrenceburg...
Level Contributor
1,823 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Comedy show recommendation

Terry Fator is a good show, you can often find discounted tickets for any of the shows you mentioned on smartervegas.com

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,144 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Comedy show recommendation

Terry Fator, Carrot Top, Absinthe are all funny shows, Vinnie Favorito is also very funny, but is very raw and picks on almost everybody at the show. Was never a fan of Brad Garrett, but understand he puts on good show.