We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best time to go to Bacchanal Buffet and not wait for hours?

Rockville, Maryland
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Best time to go to Bacchanal Buffet and not wait for hours?

I will be getting to Caesars Palace next Tuesday at around 10:30 am. Does anyone know if I will be sitting in line for hours to grab lunch if I make it to the buffet around 11:30 am?

Can't wait to be in VEGAS!!!!

philly
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best time to go to Bacchanal Buffet and not wait for hours?

I'd say the consensus is that when it comes to the top buffets, arrive a little before or after each shift opens.

In other words, if you don't want to wait, be there before everyone else.

I went to the Bellagio buffet in October and was there right as lunch was beginning; they still had breakfast items out. I was fourth in line. By the time I ate and left, the place was filling up and the line was growing.

Washington
Level Contributor
4,661 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best time to go to Bacchanal Buffet and not wait for hours?

I wouldn't think this place would be all that busy on a Tuesday during the month of January; especially for lunch.

3. Re: Best time to go to Bacchanal Buffet and not wait for hours?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 January 2015, 07:18