We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Monte Carlo/ Society 96

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Romulus, Michigan
Level Contributor
283 posts
Save Topic
Monte Carlo/ Society 96

I found a discount code for Monte Carlo for 25% off plus a $75 credit to use at the Pub, the promo says something like welcome to Society 96. Does anyone know about this promo code or Society 96 and if I use it will I have to show some proof of something? Thanks in advance.

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
98 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Monte Carlo/ Society 96

I think that is just their Facebook group... but not sure.

Level Contributor
41 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Monte Carlo/ Society 96

I hope it's just the deal they are running through there facebook. I booked this offer for the end of April.

Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
2,284 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Monte Carlo/ Society 96

Do you have the promo code as i just looked at dates in April ffor friends and it said there was no availability.

Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
2,284 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Monte Carlo/ Society 96

Its ok, i have found it. :-)

Quebec
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Monte Carlo/ Society 96

What is the 75$ credit? Is it a package of coupons of a value of 75$? Or a real 75$ credit?

Thank you!!

Quebec
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Monte Carlo/ Society 96

What is the 75$ credit? Is it a package of coupons of a value of 75$? Or a real 75$ credit?

Thank you!!

Waukesha, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
756 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Monte Carlo/ Society 96

its a credit at The Pub. When you eat there, charge your bill to your room and thats how you use the credit. I used it in April. Upon checkin the attendant notified me that i had the credit however they did not take it off my bill at checkout until i clarified that i had the credit. Guessing this was just an oversight but if you use this promo, make sure you look at your bill at checkout.

Edited: 19 June 2014, 15:41
Harvest, Alabama
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Monte Carlo/ Society 96

Do I need to be in the Facebook group to use the code? They are still running this offer, would like to know before I book the room!

Canada
Level Contributor
12 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Monte Carlo/ Society 96

No, you don't need to be on FB at all for it. I used this offer, too. Just go to the rate calendar to make sure you get it for the dates you want. Enjoy!

10. Re: Monte Carlo/ Society 96

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 18 August 2014, 03:58