We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

7 days in vegas

Rickmansworth...
Level Contributor
702 posts
78 reviews
Save Topic
7 days in vegas

Hi, iv booked 7nights vegas and 5 in san fran. Hubby been told 7 nights is too many as there's not that much to do. Please can i have some opinion's and ideas of things to do.

Thanks in advance

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,622 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,110 Reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
403 Reviews
from US$529.99*
US$541.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
914 Reviews
from US$598.99*
US$650.00
London, United...
Level Contributor
1,590 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 7 days in vegas

I always go for 8 nights and have been going for 18 years, every year. There is sooo much to do there, this forum will be your friend and give you lots of advice. Trust me 7 nights for your first time is NOT enough lol

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
3,712 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 7 days in vegas

you could stay busy with 14 nights.

Name it and you can likely do it.

Without knowing you, can't suggest what you'd enjoy...

3. Re: 7 days in vegas

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 17 January 2014, 22:35
Edinburgh
Level Contributor
1,844 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 7 days in vegas

"Not much to do"

I've heard it all now!!

New Westminster...
Level Contributor
385 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 7 days in vegas

There is as much to do as your brain can think up. Only problem is that most of it isn't free. I would go for a month at a time if I had the cash for it.

Cedar Rapids, Iowa...
Level Contributor
1,761 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 7 days in vegas

There is an unlimited amount of things to do and see. The only limits are your budget and time. With that said, most of the people who say anything beyond 4-5 days is too much (including myself), are drinking and eating like crazy for those days and going on 3-5 hours of sleep everyday. I could easily do 7+ days if I didn't do that.

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
28,295 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: 7 days in vegas

Id spend more time in the Bay Area and less in Las VEgas with the 12 days you have, or break it up even more and do 4 in San Francisco, 4 in Las Vegas and 4 in San Diego and other areas of Southern California.

Edited: 17 January 2014, 23:58
Mentioned in this post
San Francisco
San Francisco
California
San Diego
San Diego
California
Gainesville, Florida
Level Contributor
930 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: 7 days in vegas

You could spend a night or two at the Grand Canyon, too.

Australia
Level Contributor
1,444 posts
48 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: 7 days in vegas

Whoever told your hubby there's not much to do in Vegas must not have been there or is a total bore!!!

You'll find there's lots to do and there's no way you can see and do it all in 7 days!! Spend some time reading through the forum, read some of the Trip Reports in the sticky on the first page... there's so many fabulous ideas and tips about what, where, when and how in Vegas in all those TRs!!

Have a fantastic time, I'm so jealous you've got 7 days, we've only got 3 1/2!!

philly
Level Contributor
1,787 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: 7 days in vegas

I agree with @Heinz. If you got the money, you can spend a month in Vegas and always have something to do.

I also agree that for us that spend less than that in Vegas, we eat, drink and stay up all night to take advantage of the time we could afford. And there still is plenty I don't get to do.