We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Another restaurant question cos I'm stuck

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Topic
Another restaurant question cos I'm stuck

Me and my wife will be hitting vegas as part of our honeymoon on 6th until 10th April, we have Gordan Ramsey steak booked for the 7th and Charlie palmer steak for cut of the week on the 9th

I was thinking of booking the Eiffel Tower restaurant for the 8th as wanted somewhere with a romantic setting and fantastic views but for some reason I'm having second thoughts

Gordan Ramsey and Charlie Palmer are 1's we really want to do, but the 8th I'm struggling with so I'm hoping you lovely TA peeps can help me find something that fits into the above criteria with a budget of around $150 PP

Houston, Texas
Level Contributor
1,373 posts
289 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Another restaurant question cos I'm stuck

I'll toss Prime steakhouse at Bellagio into the ring.

Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
2,284 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Another restaurant question cos I'm stuck

The Eiffel Tower is a lovely meal and lovely setting but for me the best place for what you describe above is Mix at Mandalay Bay. The views are the best of any restaurant on the Strip now, though make sure you contact the Restaurant and ask for a terrace table.

We tend to book it for 7pm. Head up for 5.30ish and get some drinks in Mix Lounge and see the best of the strip during the day, then watch as day turns to night-time before a lovely meal. :-)

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Another restaurant question cos I'm stuck

I've looked at prime and it does look amazing but might go for something other than a steak restaurant, but thanks for the suggestion Outlaw

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,125 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Another restaurant question cos I'm stuck

Eiffel Tower is a good choice. Although my top recommendation for a restaurant with a view for a honeymoon or a special anniversary would be Alize. This is based on the view, which is a panoramic view of the Strip, but mostly on the cuisine.

If you want another choice for a view restaurant consider Top of the World at Stratosphere. Others like Mix, but we have only been there for drinks, so I can not personally recommend for dinner.

Ballymoney, United...
Level Contributor
112 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Another restaurant question cos I'm stuck

I second mix, book early and get an outside table!

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,611 posts
1,328 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Another restaurant question cos I'm stuck

Another vote for Top of the World at Stratosphere- a unique experience, and good value

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
29 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Another restaurant question cos I'm stuck

me and my husband went there (Eiffel Tower) on our honeymoon and loved it. The food was just amazing and the view is obviously pretty good too!

Lanarkshire
Level Contributor
2,284 posts
116 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Another restaurant question cos I'm stuck

Can i just say incidentally that although i picked Mix, due to your description, i love Top of the World also. I normally do both each time im there.

Sheffield, United...
Level Contributor
268 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Another restaurant question cos I'm stuck

Loved the views at mix, I'm a bit confused now will look at Alize and top of the world

10. Re: Another restaurant question cos I'm stuck

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 January 2015, 06:19