We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who's going to Vegas Memorial Day Weekend?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Save Topic
Who's going to Vegas Memorial Day Weekend?

My team and I will be hitting up Vegas again this year and it will be falling on Memorial Day Weekend. We love meeting new people and having a great time. Please post your news if you'll be in town at the same time. Perhaps we'll have a drink together or get a slice of pizza from my favorite pizza joint there.

Visalia, California
Level Contributor
926 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Who's going to Vegas Memorial Day Weekend?

When is it? May 19th? I should be in town. My big 30 is that weekend.. I have reservations but I might cancel them. It's looking like I'll be in Vegas the first or second week of April.

Did a meet and greet when I was there in september. Will likely do another. We have plenty of time to plan it.

I'll let you know in a month or two for sure.

Save Reply
2. Re: Who's going to Vegas Memorial Day Weekend?

Celebrating a birthday? That's the best. It always adds to the party and the fun! Memorial Day Weekend is May 23-25. We'll be in 21-25. The pools will be in full effect then. Definitely hitting Tao and Marquee Dayclub! Hope to see you there!

My name's Tee btw

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
595 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Who's going to Vegas Memorial Day Weekend?

I'm heading there Memorial Day Weekend, 22nd-27th and it's my 30th birthday on the 25th - it's gonna be a big one!!

Save Reply
4. Re: Who's going to Vegas Memorial Day Weekend?

This will be our 4th time going, this time, its Memorial Day Weekend. I got a good feeling this will be our best trip! Maybe we can run into each other. Have a drink on me for your birthday!

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Who's going to Vegas Memorial Day Weekend?

First time in Vegas from 23-27!! Coming with my 3 girls, very nervous but excited haha

Bronx, New York
Level Contributor
26 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Who's going to Vegas Memorial Day Weekend?

May 23-26! Gonna be 4 guys, wilding out! We're looking for a club for Saturday night, but we don't wanna listen to "boots and pants" all night. Any suggestions?

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
595 posts
101 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Who's going to Vegas Memorial Day Weekend?

You'll have a great time Trish! That weekend is going to be great fun!!

Paducah, Kentucky
Level Contributor
117 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Who's going to Vegas Memorial Day Weekend?

Arriving on Memorial Day late morning staying till 29th.....always a fun time!

Cincinnati, Ohio
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Who's going to Vegas Memorial Day Weekend?

We're coming into town on the 24th and then we're departing on a red eye the night of the 30th. Planning on hitting up Ghost Bar. Even though it's been dead lately, it's got the best view ever, especially from the patio with the glass railing. Trying to decide if we're going to join the masses on Saturday night or wait until Tuesday when the crowds start to die down a bit...

10 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Who's going to Vegas Memorial Day Weekend?

Arriving on the 25th and leaving Vegas on the 30th. We are a bit old for the club scene so our fun times will be drinking at the many bars.