We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sweet Treats

Boiling Springs...
Level Contributor
191 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Sweet Treats

I have a big sweet tooth and was wondering if anyone has come across somewhere that has an out of this world desert. I love creme brûlée. Just wondering if anyone has had something worth writing home about. Thanks!

California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
42,125 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sweet Treats

There are now a number of places that specialize in desserts on the Strip. My personal favorite is Jean Phillipe at either Bellagio or Aria. I really like their Berry Crepes, my wife normally orders chpcolate crepes. Speaking of chocolate, Jean Phillipe in Bellagio has a huge chocolatre fountain that is considered on of the Strip's tourist attractions.

But for the record; my favorite dessert in Las Vegas is the Sticky Toffee Pudding at McMullan's Irish Pub. But McMullans is not in a Strip hotel.

Adelaide, Australia
Destination Expert
for Adelaide, Las Vegas, South Australia
Level Contributor
9,803 posts
1,330 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Sweet Treats

Visit the Sugar Factory at Paris, and the Jean Philippe Chocolate Fountain at Bellagio :)

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,191 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sweet Treats

Sticky Toffee Pudding at Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris or Gordon Ramsay Pub at Caesars. Phenomenal dessert.

I am also a huge fan of the gelato at Jean Philippe at either Bellagio or Aria.

4. Re: Sweet Treats

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 January 2015, 05:20