We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flamingo pool question

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Flamingo pool question

Hi!

Does anyone know if I am allowed to bring my own bottled water to the Flamingo pool area?

Also, do they have drink specials at the pool and are the drinks reasonably priced?

Thanks!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour with...
6,572 reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,039 reviews
from US$142.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter Tour...
571 reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Skywalk Skip-the-Line...
388 reviews
from US$499.99*
US$541.00
New Jersey
Level Contributor
126 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flamingo pool question

Yes you can bring your own bottled water.

Not sure about the drink prices as I have not been there in a few years. However, drinks by the pool are usually not cheap and don't forget about the tip. Since it's vacation....go ahead and splurge if you can afford it!

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
4,437 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Flamingo pool question

I stayed at the Flamingo and the big pool area where the kids can go I could not get drink service at all. The servers would not go to all of the areas of the pool.

Los Angeles, Ca
Level Contributor
1,117 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Flamingo pool question

It is so hot right now that you should bring at least a pint of water for every half hour you plan on sitting out at the pool.

Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
10 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Flamingo pool question

Thanks everyone - we're looking forward to our trip next week - we chose the Flamingo b/c of the pool and can't wait to get there!

Buffalo, NY
Level Contributor
364 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Flamingo pool question

As of May, the Flamingo pool had happy hour from 4-7, buy one get one - I think it was Fosters and Margaritas. There's also a bar right by the adult pool. You have a much better shot of getting a server if you're in the adult pool area vs. the one where kids are allowed.

6. Re: Flamingo pool question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 August 2009, 00:16