We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vegas Buffets

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
14 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
Vegas Buffets

We are going to Vegas in a few weeks and are looking for a good buffet to try. We have been to vegas many times but have never eaten at any of the buffets. We like Italian and American food. Any suggestions???

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
13,850 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vegas Buffets

Top buffets on the Strip are Wynn, Cosmo, Caesars and Bellagio, not necessarily in that order.

California
Level Contributor
2,787 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Vegas Buffets

My Favorite is the Buffet @ The M resort

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
14 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Vegas Buffets

Is there a specific buffet in these hotels or do they only have one buffet choice at each hotel

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
4,306 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Vegas Buffets

Every time I've eaten at the buffet at the Bellagio it has been very good.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
13,850 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vegas Buffets

Nope, only one buffet in each of these hotels. That's why you can name them by the hotel name, even though some have their own names, e.g. the buffet at Cosmo is the "Wicked Spoon," the one at Caesars is the "Bacchanal," etc.

I think the ones at Wynn and Bellagio are just called "The Buffet."

Edited: 05 February 2014, 23:16
Washington
Level Contributor
4,569 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Vegas Buffets

My favorite is The Studio B buffet at The M Resort. Their food is always excellent & I think it gives you the best bang for your buck; even though The M is 8 or 10 miles south of the main Strip. If it were located more centrally (near the other resorts), Studio B would practically obliterate the best buffets in competition!

Edited: 05 February 2014, 23:25
Northern California
Level Contributor
136 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Vegas Buffets

I personally like Wynn for quality and desserts. I was disappointed by Bellagio for breakfast and did not like MGM at all.

london
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Vegas Buffets

My new favourite is the wicked spoon at the cosmo! The Italian sausage at the cavery section is to die for!!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
4,772 posts
336 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Vegas Buffets

Another vote for the Buffet at the M resort, and if you venture downtown...The Garden Court buffet at Main Street Station (Friday nite is seafood nite at MSS!) Enjoy!

Fairfield...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Vegas Buffets

There are two buffets at the Rio. One is the Carnival World buffet. The other is the Village Seafood buffet, which serves seafood, of course!

The Carnival buffet is the largest buffet in town and it serves many different types of food. It has an American section and Italian section. The items tend to be standard fair for their respective categories, but the food is good quality.