We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport Shuttle

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Staunton, IL
Level Contributor
71 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Airport Shuttle

We will be traveling to Las Vegas the last week in February. It has been a couple years since we were there. Could anyone tell me which airport shuttle seems to be the most reliable? We do want a shuttle and not a taxi.

Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport Shuttle

Any of the companies referred to on the airport website should be reputable and ok, even though just about any company will no doubt have provided not so great experiences to a small proportion of its customers.

https://www.mccarran.com/Go/Shuttles.aspx

Edited: 06 February 2014, 00:36
California
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
41,930 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport Shuttle

I don't think there are any real differences going from airport to hotel. The vast majority of complaints here concern late or missed pick-ups for the return from hotel to airport.

Taylorville...
Level Contributor
1,143 posts
135 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Airport Shuttle

I have used Showtime, Bell Tran, & others, I don't recall the names. Never had a problem with any. They take longer than a cab, but a lot cheaper unless there are more than 2 people.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
9,596 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Airport Shuttle

For going from the airport to the Strip, I just get in whichever shuttle I am directed to. I don't like using a shuttle from the Strip to the airport -- for that, I'll take a taxi.

pittsburgh
Level Contributor
330 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Airport Shuttle

Im curious about this too . .because last trip we were picked up at the airport and only used a shuttle for the return to the airport .. and it was a 'direct shuttle" . .flamingo to airport. .I'd love to find a direct one airport to flamingo

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
41 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Airport Shuttle

We have always been very happy using Showtime to TI, but always take a cab back to airport.

Northern California
Level Contributor
136 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Airport Shuttle

For speedy convenience I always use a cab and I let the driver know that I have been to Vegas and the particular hotel many times. That way the driver knows not to take the long way around. Yes, it happens.

8. Re: Airport Shuttle

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 February 2015, 05:19