We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

connecting rooms

perth
Level Contributor
175 posts
Save Topic
connecting rooms

Does any one know what hotels offer a guantee of connecting rooms even for a fee other then the mirage who offer it for one off $30?

i would just like a list of hotels that will make sure this happens .

Thanks

Baltimore, Maryland
Level Contributor
942 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: connecting rooms

The mirage charges $30 to guarentee a connecting room?

Crazy.

I would just write it in my reservation request.

When are you planning on coming? Unless it's march madness or something similar you shouldn't have a problem

That being said.. I cannot stand connecting rooms!! You hear the people next door like they are sitting next to you. I guess that's your thing, but man oh man.. I will not stay in one. :)

Northern California
Level Contributor
136 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: connecting rooms

Trump has a version of a connecting room. There is an outer door opening to two separate rooms. The Signature has that too with some rooms; connecting a one bedroom suite with a junior suite.

Fairfield...
Level Contributor
38 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: connecting rooms

Getting connecting rooms is like a lot of other room preferences; you can request it, but it isn't guaranteed.

If a property is charging to guarantee a connecting room, that would be your option, but I haven't heard of that. (Of course, with the things hotels charge for these days, it wouldn't be surprising.)

Like littlelauraann mentioned, unless you are coming when there is a large event citywide, making the request during the reservation and again during check-in, you shouldn't have a problem with getting connecting rooms.

Lanarkshire
Destination Expert
for Quarteira
Level Contributor
2,343 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: connecting rooms

Luxor has them in the spa suites. Cosmo has them in wraparound and I believe some lesser ones as well.

Was no addition charge for them when I had to do it and was guaranteed though had to speak with them directly.

Edited: 06 February 2014, 08:13
Vancouver
Level Contributor
481 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: connecting rooms

Guaranteed connecting rooms might be applicable to all MGM hotels. I am too lazy to check every hotel for you, but Aria has guaranteed connecting rooms as well.

6. Re: connecting rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2015, 06:21