We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

MyVegas points?

Which Las Vegas hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Level Contributor
940 posts
Save Topic
MyVegas points?

What are "MyVegas points", that I've read several people using for some deals and discounts?

Philadelphia
Level Contributor
7,887 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: MyVegas points?

MyVegas is a facebook game: https://apps.facebook.com/playmyvegas/…

And see also: https:/…

There are several huge threads here on TA discussing it.

Cockermouth, United...
Level Contributor
1,366 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: MyVegas points?

Loyalty points you are awarded as you play the game, the more you play the more you are awarded, They are then used to purchase rewards.

Level Contributor
940 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: MyVegas points?

Thanks...I don't play any facebook games, but if it's something that can help me earn some deals for my Vegas vacation, may just have to start. What kind of rewards - specific to a hotels?

Will look into it. THANKS

Boston...
Level Contributor
7,022 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: MyVegas points?

All specific to the MGM family of hotels. Free rooms, free shows, free buffets, discounts on rooms and tickets, dining credits, club access, etc.

Level Contributor
940 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: MyVegas points?

how many points do you need to start earning comps? which of the online games help you earn quicker? I started playing a little this weekend, but just clicked and clicked away, not really understanding what I need to achieve to start earning anything. thanks

El Dorado, Arkansas
Level Contributor
26 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: MyVegas points?

social rewards is a quick way to earn a few total rewards dollars

Toledo, Ohio...
Level Contributor
1,630 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: MyVegas points?

Just keep playing....the gold coins (LP = loyalty points) are the ones that earn you the rewards...it takes a bit to build them up...make sure you collect them on your "strip" as you build hotels...also visit the myvegas facebook page daily to get free chips.

Level Contributor
940 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: MyVegas points?

Thanks

Bridgewater, New...
Level Contributor
2,265 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: MyVegas points?

We'll be in LV in April and earned enough MyVegas.com points between my DH and myself to earn 2 freee tickets to Zarkana, two breakfast/lunch buffets at Bellagio and Mirage and two tickets for the Secret Garden. It's fun to play, but it does take a while to get all the hotels built to earn a lot more points.

Wisconsin
Level Contributor
3,558 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: MyVegas points?

Visit the second facebook link listed above. There are docs with tips & info and also a great morning & evening chat to ask questions. You will need to request membership, but normally approved within minutes to a couple hours, depending on admins available.