We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone know about Total Rewards no comm event

GO BUC'S
Level Contributor
3,318 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone know about Total Rewards no comm event

Trying to find out about a TR offer,

It says, no com event , which means no comunicatuon event.

Has anyone done this event yet, or have any info on it.

I called TR and gor no where.

Thanks

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone know about Total Rewards no comm event

i dare say that i get just about every offer cet sends out. often the one posted on your TR page makes no sense at all.but hopefully when the mailer arrives it will explain it,or will explain it. but contrary to what i just said i have not seen that one.

blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,859 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone know about Total Rewards no comm event

i found it amusing that i have several offers showing in the title.must book by dec 2013 that came in july though lol.

Maryland
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas, Washington DC, County Donegal, Western Ireland
Level Contributor
54,254 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone know about Total Rewards no comm event

That means you can't use that rate if you're attending a convention at the property. This came up a month or so ago maybe, but with TA's horrible search feature I can't find the thread.

Convention organizers commit to a certain number of rooms at a certain rate for attendees, and the hotel is saying you can't use this rate to stay there if you're attending a convention.

And yes, all of the "how would they know, and would they really care?" issues were discussed in that thread. :) Maybe someone else can find it.

GO BUC'S
Level Contributor
3,318 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone know about Total Rewards no comm event

Thanks Irish

5. Re: Anyone know about Total Rewards no comm event

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 06:18